Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My brother told me the reason I don't get girls is because I have no game

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Me and my brother went to the mall today and we were just talking and shit and the topic of my sexual orientation came up again. He asked why I don't talk to girls, and I just straight up blackpilled him by telling him I am ugly and girls don't like me. He then told no, and it's because I don't have a "mouth piece". He told me he knows plenty of ugly guys who got hoes. JFL cant believe people believe in game in 2020.

Your brother is 100% wrong.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

Maybe he’s right, how ugly are you?

Was rated 2/10 in high school + lack of any kind of success in online dating solidified my inceldom
2/10? I find that very hard to believe. Only the truest of cels on this forum come close to 2/10.

Me and my brother went to the mall today and we were just talking and shit and the topic of my sexual orientation came up again. He asked why I don't talk to girls, and I just straight up blackpilled him by telling him I am ugly and girls don't like me. He then told no, and it's because I don't have a "mouth piece". He told me he knows plenty of ugly guys who got hoes. JFL cant believe people believe in game in 2020.
Is ur bro a Chad? This is important

Le funny "just be confident" and "have game" advice from blue/red pilled normies.

Your bro is coping. Coping you may ask? Yes, he gets girls by being good looking but thinks it's his "humor" and "confidence" that gets him the girl. If he knew girls didn't give a shit and only cared about his looks he'd think "they don't like me for me, just my appearance" so he cherrypicks using tall guys with average faces and calls them ugly so he can feel like his "game" is why he gets girls.

2/10? I find that very hard to believe. Only the truest of cels on this forum come close to 2/10.
Well it was girls that rated me so I figure it's a more accurate representation of how i look to women

genetic recombination is brutal. same thing happended to me, my 2 elder brothers mog me so hard.

Ugly to normies means fat or skinny and not tall.

You need to change your mindset bro

Some chadlite friends said the exact same thing behind my back, after having specified that I am nice and friendly. At least they did not fall for the personality meme