Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Brother Left My Flat

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
He couldnt deal with my bullshit anymore, especially after I got drunk and vomitted on the floor jfl. FUARK, i was about to unalive him :feelsdevil: , now my plan is ruined :feels:.

He couldnt deal with my bullshit anymore, especially after I got drunk and vomitted on the floor jfl. FUARK, i was about to unalive him :feelsdevil: , now my plan is ruined :feels:.
He was your roommate or visiting?

i still have money
Yk I saw your other post about roping. Please don't do it bro. There are many great things you can do in life no matter how you look. I'm a Catholic Sedevacantist and even tho I'm incel my purpose is to serve God so I'm not unhappy. Women are just like a side quest

Yk I saw your other post about roping. Please don't do it bro. There are many great things you can do in life no matter how you look. I'm a Catholic Sedevacantist and even tho I'm incel my purpose is to serve God so I'm not unhappy. Women are just like a side quest
i dont care about women that much (im not a faggot), i have other problems, mainly parents

Did he leave permanately, or will he be back?

i dont care about women that much (im not a faggot), i have other problems, mainly parents
Hey well you can definitely get past a problem like that. Once you earn enough money you'll be able to live at your own house

Hey well you can definitely get past a problem like that. Once you earn enough money you'll be able to live at your own place.
im too tired to do that,

Lol you called your apartment a flat so I assumed it was England. What country are you in then?
yea sorry i used it because its its not really an apartment, so i figured i used flat instead JFL. yea i live in Indonesia, but parents are in japan rn