Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my brother is proof the personality meme is complete horseshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
My brother is also incel and lives at home with me and parents and hes nearly 40, never had a gf and works full time like myself, hes much more positive about life than me and has always been a good brother.

funnily enough foids panties were still dry like the desert towards him, i remember he had a brutal rejection a while back and now has given up it seems.

Cucktears think personality counts? Complete bullshit.

I kinda want to blackpill him but idk if he could handle it tbh

personality begins to count at a certain threshold

If he took 10 showers he’d find a partner :soy:

personality is simply Looks + Height
it never began for your brother I assume if he's lacking in these two departments
If the rejection caused him to shut down and give up, I honestly think the blackpill would do him in and make him go full LDAR mode. Be careful OP

Personality matters if you have money. You need the prerequisite.
And when I say money, I don't mean "enough to get by". I mean "I'm Bill Gates rich".

Then you would have to hope the foid don't find someone better or you're going to end up like Harvey.

your brother is 17years older than you?
my brothers are the opposite, they are both chadlites that have been in multiple relationships. Me on the other hand.... :feelsrope:

If you're not getting laid right now, you will never get laid unless you improve your looks.

This is what awaits us under 6ft ugly faced circus freaks.

My brother mogs me and has a GF :feels:

My brother is also incel and lives at home with me and parents and hes nearly 40, never had a gf and works full time like myself, hes much more positive about life than me and has always been a good brother.

funnily enough foids panties were still dry like the desert towards him, i remember he had a brutal rejection a while back and now has given up it seems.

Cucktears think personality counts? Complete bullshit.

I kinda want to blackpill him but idk if he could handle it tbh

he's already blackpilled if he's 40 year old loser

your brother is 17years older than you?
my brothers are the opposite, they are both chadlites that have been in multiple relationships. Me on the other hand.... :feelsrope:

yeh, i think he knows its over too

My older brother managed to lose his virginity to this black chick by thugmaxxing. She was ugly as hell though.

My older brother managed to lose his virginity to this black chick by thugmaxxing. She was ugly as hell though.
What's his race? And ugly niggers dont really count their standards are low

IT would say to him that you need to move out of your parent's house because women don't like manchildren. Then they would say that you need to make a good income, get a nice car and wear fashionable clothes. When he does all of this and still fails to find a girlfriends they will tell him to "improve his personality" because if he's not getting women then he MUST have a bad personality. Because in their minds there is no way that someone who works hard and puts in effort will not see any meaningful results.
But the truth is there will be no way to make up for lost experiences.

He lacks showering