Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is going to prom alone

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
He’s such a good little bro but every girl he asked at his hs rejected him even the nerdy ugly ones.

He has a heart of gold

What do I do, he’s legit having aggression issues now that he never had. My mom called me to tell me he punched a whole in the wall and broke some of my old stuff.

give him agun and tell him to ER on prom day

and why havent anyone went er on prom day that would be historic

I remember your thread. I feel sorry for your little bro.

Pay some roastie from his high school some money so she will go to prom with him.

He’s such a good little bro but every girl he asked at his hs rejected him even the nerdy ugly ones.

He has a heart of gold

What do I do, he’s legit having aggression issues now that he never had. My mom called me to tell me he punched a whole in the wall and broke some of my old stuff.

damn must be suifuel for him just after you got a GF.

why aren't you with your gf?

he is literally autistic?

He has a heart of gold

YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM, HELL EMBARRASS HIMSELF FOR LIFE

Black pill him, it’s time

Why the fuck he even bothers to go to the prom ?

Fakecel REEEEEEEEE
Med school betabux game+kpop game+ INSANE looksmaxxing. I can show you before and after pics if you use the discord. You can literally see the difference in my jawline's width.

he is literally autistic?
No he's nerdy and unpopular but is entirely NT

Pay some roastie from his high school some money so she will go to prom with him.
How do I make sure she holds up her end of the bargain? If I pay up front she can jew me. If I pay after it will look fake/like a prank to her.

Why even go? Do normies prop up prom that much?

Med school betabux game+kpop game+ INSANE looksmaxxing. I can show you before and after pics if you use the discord. You can literally see the difference in my jawline's width.

How do I make sure she holds up her end of the bargain? If I pay up front she can jew me. If I pay after it will look fake/like a prank to her.
he will get laid in college

why aren't you with your gf?
Public transit. We have stuff planned for thurs+her birthday on Saturday.

I feel like you're legit the only people who can give me honest advice to help my brother rather than b urself stop being entitled respect women be a cuck etc

Public transit. We have stuff planned for thurs+her birthday on Saturday.

I feel like you're legit the only people who can give me honest advice to help my brother rather than b urself stop being entitled respect women be a cuck etc
there no advice I can give

most people at my school did

I didnt go to prom my reasoning was:
1)I had no friends
2)nobody liked me in HS
3)I didnt even feel like I was part of HS
4)legit thought it was expensive to waste so muchvmoney for nothing
5)I had no date
6)I was depressed and sad would be just even worse there.

Tell her you'll pay 50% up front and 50% after. Also tell her she should act like an actual, and if your bro had a good time, you will give her another 50% bonus. Also: Can you show me tomorrow on discord?

Tell her you'll pay 50% up front and 50% after. Also tell her she should act like an actual, and if your bro had a good time, you will give her another 50% bonus. Also: Can you show me tomorrow on discord?
Sure but I can't tell you how my friends did it for me. I was KO'd and it may be illegal

Whats ur name on the discord btw

i feel sorry for bluepilled youngins with hope who dont realise its their looks. just tell him to go ER

Sure but I can't tell you how my friends did it for me. I was KO'd and it may be illegal

Whats ur name on the discord btw
Michael Myers, not sure what my # code is though. Also, why can't you say so in private? I'm not going to tell anyone.

Make sure he doesn't lose perspective. Most people don't make much of prom like they make it seem in the media. I don't think I've ever met an adult who mentions it. It is kinda like a high school ring. I didn't get one (and I felt self-conscious because most others did) because my dad didn't' want to spend the money but he was right. It would have been a silly waste of money. I did go to the prom and with a date. Wasn't a romantic date. Girl was cute and out of my league even then but not interested in me, of course.

I kpopmaxxed + lengthened my jawline with the help of some dentalschool and medschool cels. I can show pics tonight when I get home
Tell him to do what you did.

You can delete discord messages instantly after sending. Pms remain in their inbox for eternity. Better safe than sorry

He's too young, also fat and uglier than me
Tell me on discord then, I'll be in tomorrow. It's 4:25am right now and I don't have the app on my phone.

PM me a pic i wanna see your transformation. I saw you when you were 3/10.

PM me a pic i wanna see your transformation. I saw you when you were 3/10.
If u have my face then u use discord. Can't have a permanent image of my face in someone's inbox. Pm me on discord and I will send.

If u have my face then u use discord. Can't have a permanent image of my face in someone's inbox. Pm me on discord and I will send.
What's your name on discord ?

fakecels everywhere

Yeah legit incels are starting to become a minority on this site. For the past few days I've been seeing a fuckton of people exposing themselves as fakecels.

Yeah legit incels are starting to become a minority on this site. For the past few days I've been seeing a fuckton of people exposing themselves as fakecels.
Dude I basically got surgery, and I have sympathy for your condition

He has a heart of gold

"punched a hole in the wall"
Is your house made out of wood?
Is he past puberty?
if yes then there's still a chance for his looks to improve over that period of time, doesn't hurt to blackpill him already, you don't have to use dumb neologisms like "femoid" or "EssEmmVee" or all of that, just tell him that looks matter too much, it's a risky move because you could be setting him on a path of false hope, this is a difficult situation to address.
This shit makes me feel sad.

He has a heart of gold

I can relate to your brother. I asked 6 different girls to prom and got rejected by them all. I was so depressed, it was the first time I seriously considered using drugs. I ended up going with chubby girl I didn't even like (which I regret). Prom is like getting laid, you have to do it in order to realize it isn't all that. What I would do is have an honest conversation with him where you are empathetic. You don't have to go full blackpill.