Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My brother is a nl66er that tried to use me

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
He just wanted me to drive him to his gf summer cottage literally asking me to cuck fuck that shit fuck these nl66er I thought he cared about me @BlkPillPres

Why are you afraid to say nigger?

My foid cousin tried to do the same to me. She was hard on time for some party she was going to and desperately sent me messages to drive her there, even offered to pay, but I left the bitch on read

you can say nigger here, no sjw bullshit here, at lest for now, NIGGER

@BlkPillPres is never wrong

Cuz my posts get ''awaiting for mod approval'' everytime
They think you are a larp which you may very well be, a lot of graycels are larps these days

He just wanted me to drive him to his gf summer cottage literally asking me to cuck fuck that shit fuck these nl66er I thought he cared about me @BlkPillPres
In this world the only person who truly cares for you is yourself and in some cases not even that.

A lot of people care more about their egos (their perception of themselves) rather than their actual personage (their physical body and their "mental health"). I'd even say that's most incels, they care more about perception than actually enjoying their life and making their own life more enjoyable

Its illogical and as incels we can't afford to think like that

@BlkPillPres is never wrong
Its hard to be wrong when you are nihilist

As a nihilist you will have the most straight forward, brutally honest observations about reality, people and most importantly yourself

@inkwellmaxxed this part is also for you:
If you aren't scrutinizing your own thoughts objectively then you are at the mercy of your own emotions and being deluded by them

A lot of people think I'm a "psycho" but I think I feel more strongly than most people and that's exactly why I exert conscious effort to ignore my emotions and be as cold as possible

There are a lot of people on this forum that are probably more emotionally dead than I am, my mindset is "artificial" in a sense. It of course gets easier over time and it becomes more of you over the years, that's how I even got to the point I'm at now. One day I will be "this cold" without even trying (hopefully), but it does take conscious effort, it takes self awareness and introspection

So all the people saying "I can't be like that" I call bullshit, they are just unwilling to change, anybody can change their mindset and their behaviors if they want to

Last edited: