Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Brother is a Lightskin Curry while I'm SHITSKIN!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I use to tease dark skin curries and curryfoids at school by calling them kalu; a derogatory word in Bengali for people with dark skin and blacks, now I am what I resented most: is this karma I receive for those days? I hate my skin the most out of everything; I wish I didn't look like the color of disgusting shit every time I see myself in the mirror! :feelsree: :feelsrope:

My Disgusting Skin Tone:
Hdhaosioaho 2

My younger brother inherited my mother's fair skin while all I got was my father's brown skin; such an inequality I can't bear!:cryfeels:
Most people are even surprised to know that he is my brother because he has so much lighter skin than me.:reeeeee:

I did EVERYTHING to not end up looking like this and yet this was the fate that befell at the end.

What did I do wrong to end up looking like this?

-Was born to a fair-skinned Bangladeshi mother, which instead gave my brother an almost tan skin complexion.
-Stay indoors 95% of the day from having no friends or anything to do outside; so much so, I almost developed rickets from being too vitamin D deficient when I was young.
-Put on lots of sunscreen in the summer.
-Limit my exposure to the sunlight by only going out when it's already dark out or staying under the tree shade.
-Live in a higher latitude region, the American Northeast, where there is less direct sunlight.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're the same color as me
It's fucking over brocel :feelsokman:

in the land of shitskins, the light skinned curry is king

Lol that’s not even that dark. You’re light compared to the average curry

Lol that’s not even that dark. You’re light compared to the average curry
gigacope: this is what an average middle-class Bengali's skin tone looks like.
I will only get darker as I get older.:reeeeee:
Why do Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans look very similar? - Quora

Lmao shouldn't have called those curries shitskins lol.

If you take a photo of my skin I could be light skin or dark skin. I never take my shirt off cause high inhib, so under my clothes I am quite light skinned

If you take a photo of my skin I could be light skin or dark skin. I never take my shirt off cause high inhib, so under my clothes I am quite light skinned
Doesn't matter: all they will see is your face first.:society:

Averages of the faces; all facial flaws get averaged out.
If curries all looked like him at least, they would probably do well tbh.