Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother has practically severed ties with me after I told him about the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 56
  • Start date
Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
He’s a massive cuck. He literally started spewing platitudes and then he told me women want respectful guys and that they can sense my misogyny. I explained that was bullshit but he told me I was dead to him. Jfl at this cucked world.

He must be dead for you too. He is a cucked weakling selling his own brother for 200 gr of pussy. I hope he gets cheated on by his gf/wife.

underøath said:
He’s a massive cuck. He literally started spewing platitudes and then he told me women want respectful guys and that they can sense my misogyny. I explained that was bullshit but he told me I was dead to him. Jfl at this cucked world.

Sorry to hear, mate. Some people are simply not receptive to it. They haven't suffered enough yet. When he told you that you are dead to him, you should have said that you are already dead to the world.

What kind of man would behave that way? How as a brother is he not saying ''yeah you're right bitches only care about looks and money, i feel you'' ,and at least throw the usual platitudes about gymcelling, and shower etc. Sounds like an effeminate sjw.

underøath said:

Sorry to hear that, man. Sadly, this is often a lose-lose situation: because you'll suffer when you don't reveal your powerlevel and hide it all the time - but you'll also suffer when you DO reveal your powervel and then your family, loved ones, colleagues etc. turn on you and attack you.  :(

you incels need to stop severing all your close relationships for no good reason, it will just make u more depressed

some people, like myself are innately blackpilled and it doesnt phase them

others need to endure pain to reach the acceptance phase

most are not self aware and the blackpill is downright offensive to them, it brings up the ugly parts of their subconscious they are not emotionally capable of grappling with.

cliffs: do not share the blackpill irl

It is sad that men are conditioned in every possible way to be bluepilled in this cucked world

Tell him about IT as well.

The worst part about all of this is the "misogyny radar". Utter bullshit. I don't take anyone who says that seriously.

Sparky said:
Fuarkk, how old is he?

Early twenties. Baffles me that he didn’t agree. I wouldn’t have told him if he was in relationships and stuff.

underøath said:
Early twenties. Baffles me that he didn’t agree. I wouldn’t have told him if he was in relationships and stuff.

I honestly think he will understand soon, maybe you just have to give him time to come to terms with his subhumanity. The black pill is much harder to swallow for some people. I tried to blackpill a 26 year old KHHV (even Complimentcel) but close friend too and he didn't take it well.

Master said:
Once he realizes that all the women that he's whiteknighting are actually making fun of him for being a KHHV, he will be taking the blackpill SO quick.

Yep. It's a matter of time.

modus_coperandi said:
I honestly think he will understand soon, maybe you just have to give him time to come to terms with his subhumanity. The black pill is much harder to swallow for some people. I tried to blackpill a 26 year old KHHV (even Complimentcel) but close friend too and he didn't take it well.

Yep. Told him when he hits 25, 30 and is still KHHV he’ll see. He coped and said he doesn’t try to get a gf, that it hasn’t been on his list of priorities. That if he wanted one he would have one. Foolish.

underøath said:
Yep. Told him when he hits 25, 30 and is still KHHV he’ll see. He coped and said he doesn’t try to get a gf, that it hasn’t been on his list of priorities. That if he wanted one he would have one. Foolish.

Is he a successful STEMcel and trying to moneymax? A lot of guys like that have this way of thinking.

modus_coperandi said:
Is he a successful STEMcel and trying to moneymax? A lot of guys like that have this way of thinking.

Fact. I was "volcel" for years with this mentality, until I decided it was time to find someone. Shock and awe, I am incel. That was the last piece of the blackpill that pushed me over the edge.

modus_coperandi said:

He is high inhib and denies it. Thinks that he just needs to approach more. And show respect. He hasn’t shared much with me on what he’s doing in college. He doesn’t seem to have any goals and browses tumblr a ton. He’s a huge SJW. It’s over for him.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

It makes me sad just how many incels are brainwashed by bluepill ideology, believing that women are these kind and loving being who want "respectful' men over attractive ones. I hope your brother comes to realize that he's living in denial.

jfl @ cutting off family because of different views

I have an uncle whom I do like for his laid back attitude and being able to hear sex jokes etc but at the same time he is very traditional, has only ever known my aunt. Many guys here would believe in those kind of virtues but I digress and also I believe he is coping with the fact that deep down he might also want to have a taste of a different, fresher pussy but it's too late for him so he plays that everybody-but-me is degenerate game. He sleeps on a different bed than my aunt though so their couple is merely to maintain their respectability (by 1940s standards and he doesn't realise)
Anyway, one of those evenings I was very drunk and I started saying black pill truths but in somewhat distasteful ways such as if you have a pussy life is easier than if you have a dick etc but that's when he became almost a bit angry saying I was just drunk and saying very stupid things. Some people have been blue pilled their entire lives and will never see the light despite facts shouting at their face.
I must add that he has 3 daughters (my 3 cousins) and I think men who have daughters are naturally more blue pilled because they don't want things like rape or pedophilia etc to happen to their daughters which is of course very rational, ngl about that.