Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My brother has a friend who is practically a truecel.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Today I was talking to my brother about the dating issue (I am trying to make it blackpilled slowly, I will not make the same mistake as with my friend) The case is that a point in the conversation, I asked him if his friends were trying approaching the girls, he told me that only one of his friends was constantly approaching. He told me that he was always rejected or used to do favors for the girls (beta) I asked him for a photo of him and as the title says it is finished for him, he is 16 years old, overweight, 5'5, dark and has the face of a monkey. I said to my brother:
I- I understand why they reject it.
Brother- hahaha, if it's ugly.
I- Don't laugh, we are in a similar situation.

Brother- Yes, but we have to focus on other things anyway and not waste time.

This, I liked about him, despite my brother most of the time he is watching anime or studying. He in a way, perhaps unconsciously knows his place.

It is our duty as connoisseurs of blackpill, to help our brothers to reach that knowledge and prevent them from becoming simps.
Unless your brother is chad JFL.

if you're a fat manlet you're not gonna be completely unaware. It's hard to tbh

Maybe the guy knows that there is something wrong, but the brain copes to extreme levels, my brother also told me that he is doing carreramaxx.
:feelskek::feelskek::redpill:

Maybe the guy knows that there is something wrong, but the brain copes to extreme levels, my brother also told me that he is doing carreramaxx.
:feelskek::feelskek::redpill:
careermaxxing is cope but its better than working at mcdonalds. Hopefully he doesn't destroy himself being a betabuxx

The friend is clearly coping

careermaxxing is cope but its better than working at mcdonalds. Hopefully he doesn't destroy himself being a betabuxx
Let's be honest, generally if an incel isn't blackpilled, it's going to end up being betabuxx unless it's really ugly. Even several of this forum plan to do that lol.
Someone should speak to him.

Let's be honest, generally if an incel isn't blackpilled, it's going to end up being betabuxx unless it's really ugly. Even several of this forum plan to do that lol.
Someone should speak to him.
beta buxxing isn't realistic anymore tbh unless you are REALLY rich which is unlikely

beta buxxing isn't realistic anymore tbh unless you are REALLY rich which is unlikely
It depends on the location. In third world countries like mine, betabuxx still has some use. But I will not deny that a moderately pretty bitch could make an account in onlyfans.

Do you think surgery would save that boy?

It depends on the location. In third world countries like mine, betabuxx still has some use. But I will not deny that a moderately pretty bitch could make an account in onlyfans.

Do you think surgery would save that boy?
Not if he's 5'5" and dark. Also in my country betabuxxing isn't realistic because of only fans and foids just need to exist to have enough money and attract attractive men to fuck whenever they want.

Not if he's 5'5" and dark. Also in my country betabuxxing isn't realistic because of only fans and foids just need to exist to have enough money and attract attractive men to fuck whenever they want.
Brutal, this proves my point that you need a good (non-ethnic) basis for surgeries. I read that you plan to do surgeries (I think) has a good basis?

Brutal, this proves my point that you need a good (non-ethnic) basis for surgeries. I read that you plan to do surgeries (I think) has a good basis?
I want surgeries yea that's kinda what I'm saving for but TBH I don't rlly have a great base. I'm not ethnic but still its just very very very hard for men here in burgerland thanks to radical feminism.

I want surgeries yea that's kinda what I'm saving for but TBH I don't rlly have a great base. I'm not ethnic but still its just very very very hard for men here in burgerland thanks to radical feminism.
Well, in order to compete you take risks. But don't lose your mind if it doesn't work.

I know a few trucels , they're extremely bluepilled

You should always slip the odd red pill or black pill in there to the youngens.

Don't just take a giant shit on them. Just enough to peak their curiosity. They have to come to their own realisations rather than just being told.

You should always slip the odd red pill or black pill in there to the youngens.

Don't just take a giant shit on them. Just enough to peak their curiosity. They have to come to their own realisations rather than just being told.
True, i sin a lot of that mistake with a friend. Have you tried IRL?

True, i sin a lot of that mistake with a friend. Have you tried IRL?

You know my two main friends could probably be described as MGTOW's although neither of them have ever heard the word and i often slip in a few black pills about what women are like but the one guy - he's a Tyrone who works around showbiz he slips me black pills half the time. I would never use the word blackpill though.

I also like to drop a few examples on reddit when i see young guys being given shit advice by stupid soylet normies. Nothing to overt or over the top. I've also been redpilling my little cousin a bit because he is the product of a single mother and is seriously over sensitive. If i ever have nephews i will definitely be slipping them redpills from a young age.

When i was a young man redpills were few and far between and it was much harder to find red pill knowledge.

My little brother is slayer he heightmogs me and is 2 years younger lol

imagine having a brother

Oh shit, don't tell me the same thing happens to you as ER, you know chad devastating your sister.
not quite but she has had her boyfriends, both were tallfag high tier normies

not quite but she has had her boyfriends, both were tallfag high tier normies
"Itsover4cel" :ha..feels::ha..feels::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I thought I was talking to yerberito all this time.
The avi completely fooled me.

Tell him to blackpill his friend.

I met a guy that should have been a truecel once. He was slightly fat, ugly, had terrible skin around his face (sever scars and rash) and was slightly autistic. I would have been friends with him, but he had a huge ego which was impossible to tolerate being around. Somehow he still had girls talking to him normally. I have no clue how that worked.

the core principle of the blackpill is that attractive men are attractive to women. it's self evident tbh. I think most men are "blackpilled" to an extent but don't really vocalize it because it offends women