Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My brother basically insults me for being an incel

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
He casually insults me for being a social failure. He insults me for not getting girlfriends, for being ugly, for acting autistic and everything else I do. It's already bad enough having a chad younger brother mogging you every single day, but he makes it worse. The real rage fuel is when he turns it around and claims that I'm better off than him because I'm doing better in education. I'm barely managing to fight LDAR behavior and even if I succeed I'll never be happy due to endless social rejection. I hate this situation.

ER's little brother would have been the same way

Can't even find peace at home

lift and learn to box and KO him

Same, minus having any siblings. My step-trash "father" lives off my mom and insults me whenever I see him. I've grown to cut my worthless family out of my life and just face the world alone. At least I have you guys to chat with for now before the thought police takes it all away.

I would snap if I had a brother who called me a virgin all the time and made fun of me

Brutal being mogged by your little brother

I did better in school than my chadlite/uppertier normie brother as I was the "book smart" one. He's had gfs and 2 kids.

Don't think it's something to brag about ngl.

Great family you got, bro.