Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My brother as a sex haver is remotely blackpilled

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
I was talking with my brother who is the one in my family I can trust the most and I can't believe he actually agrees foids are inherently corrupt and even said he hates foids and admits they expect men below 6'3 to be rich and famous ($5,000,000 minimum) and I am very surprised he remotely believes the blackpill as a sex haver and I believe if he had been autistic like me he would have likely had been an incel like me which my 2nd oldest brother would 100% be incel if he had autism like me.

You're lucky. My half-brother is a sex-haver, and he's either bluepilled or redpilled. He's an ultra normalfag too

You're lucky. My half-brother is a sex-haver, and he's either bluepilled or redpilled. He's an ultra normalfag too
My oldest brother doesnt even work on himself at all and he is a better person than me:feelsseriously::fuk:

Shows how much being a NT matters

Your brother is a low inhibition mogger
He went to juvie in high school and even smokes weed and shit and yet he is still a better person than me, he hair mogs and face mogs both me and my 2nd older brother:fuk:

My oldest brother doesnt even work on himself at all and he is a better person than me:feelsseriously::fuk:
My half-brother is a manlet like me and still had teen love and a decent amount of girlfriends. He's very NT and fits every stereotype of a normalfag

He went to juvie in high school and even smokes weed and shit and yet he is still a better person than me, he hair mogs and face mogs both me and my 2nd older brother:fuk:
I never even went to detention or got suspended

My half-brother is a manlet like me and still had teen love and a decent amount of girlfriends. He's very NT and fits every stereotype of a normalfag
A 5'6 4/10 NT will ascend over a 6/10 5'9 autist

I never even went to detention or got suspended
I got suspended for yelling dick which probably a foid ratted me out:feelskek:

I got detention once for literally no reason, I am not fucking joking I didnt do anything wrong nor show up to class late:fuk:

Indeed. The NTpill is brutal
And that example is of some 5/10 5'7 ginger NT getting gfs while I am a 5'9 (same page 5/10 as him according to @Left5DeadDarkie ) rotting alone because my autism destroyed me. I would rather be a 5'6 NT than a 5'9 autist

And that example is of some 5/10 5'7 ginger NT getting gfs while I am a 5'9 (same page 5/10 as him according to @Left5DeadDarkie ) rotting alone because my autism destroyed me. I would rather be a 5'6 NT than a 5'9 autist
I agree. Being NT makes your life way better than even having some non-NTness

That's brutal
My mom told me "Use your autism to your advantage" when she doesn't realize how easy she has it not having autism, its like telling someone to use their broken leg to run faster.

If she tells me this shit again I will tell her "Use being female to your advantage" and watch her reaction act like being female is life in prison.

Shows how much being a NT matters
If have enough of a head start the "self improvement" just sort of sustains itself. You want to talk to people because it gives you a dopamine reward etc.

Treasure your relationship with your brothers (if they are good people)

Theya re the ones who will have your back when no one else will