Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my bros i love you all

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
100% - See u tomorrow
(please keep on reading and don't get angry ) after a whole year of trying , mental health care fixing my overthinking , and going out to the real world making friends becoming more social , after years of suffering and loneliness , i have finally found connection , i have finally found what i have been looking for , i have known in that maniac episode i spent alone in my father's home studio that that god will somehow drop an angel or someone for me to talk to , now 2 years later i went to that same home and i got a girlfriend , i met her at the hospital she just started talking to me out of nowhere , i just let go and talked to her and we hit it off , i go back home and after 2 days she keeps on talking to me in that studio through the phone , we connected well , and she sent me her dms and they were full of guys she ignored , and she actually responds fast and she is like me , i can't fucking believe i found love , all i needed to do is smell good and wash myself , wash my face and get a good haircut plus grow my hair , now i actually look good, and i am not saying that everyone will automatically get love through these things , i agree that there are some subhumans out there that will do these things and still look bad , and it makes me angry and i feel sad , but fuck it griffith said you can't hang on to someone's dream , my biggest advice is try everything and i mean everything , what you need is to be more and more social , being social is the key more than luck , i just got lucky and god was on my side .
i hope you all ascend i won't hate or judge any of you because at one time i was in a very dark place like you guys , you are most fucking loveeed i fucking love youu allllllll

I believed you until this part
all i needed to do is smell good and wash myself , wash my face and get a good haircut plus grow my hair
I'm going to search to see if this is a copypasta

Sounds gay af tbh

Ic that you got banned, idk why bc dnr but you didnt use paragraphs so it was definitely deserved

@OutcastedOutcast

Can’t be bothered to read all that

name checks out

100% - See u tomorrow

Good for you man, I hope you a good life ngl.

But I don't think you was a truecel, you sure don't belong here.

Yeah your right hand is one hell of a connection

(please keep on reading and don't get angry ) after a whole year of trying , mental health care fixing my overthinking , and going out to the real world making friends becoming more social , after years of suffering and loneliness , i have finally found connection , i have finally found what i have been looking for , i have known in that maniac episode i spent alone in my father's home studio that that god will somehow drop an angel or someone for me to talk to , now 2 years later i went to that same home and i got a girlfriend , i met her at the hospital she just started talking to me out of nowhere , i just let go and talked to her and we hit it off , i go back home and after 2 days she keeps on talking to me in that studio through the phone , we connected well , and she sent me her dms and they were full of guys she ignored , and she actually responds fast and she is like me , i can't fucking believe i found love , all i needed to do is smell good and wash myself , wash my face and get a good haircut plus grow my hair , now i actually look good, and i am not saying that everyone will automatically get love through these things , i agree that there are some subhumans out there that will do these things and still look bad , and it makes me angry and i feel sad , but fuck it griffith said you can't hang on to someone's dream , my biggest advice is try everything and i mean everything , what you need is to be more and more social , being social is the key more than luck , i just got lucky and god was on my side .
i hope you all ascend i won't hate or judge any of you because at one time i was in a very dark place like you guys , you are most fucking loveeed i fucking love youu allllllll
Last seen Wednesday

Kek, retard is texting some whore and believe hes acseded :lul: :lul: :lul:
Chad will pop up in her dm's in a few days and ur existence will be erased from her memory.

See you back here with a new account in a few weeks bluepilled cuck

See ya in a few weeks moron, more interactions with foids doesnt mean that u ascended mngl,

Chad will pop up in her dm's in a few days and ur existence will be erased from her memory.

This. They really dont know how fucking horrible it is out here. Let them learn the hard way. Let their hope get absolutely crushed to pieces.

So many "ascensions" are just people talking to foids.