Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My brief oneitis with my sister’s friend

M

maxxxer

Off to respect women
★★★
My sister and I both live with my parents. One day my sister brings over her friend. She’s looks like my type, we politely talk for a few seconds, that’s how long I met her that day. Ofc I get oneitis from those few seconds, and start fantasizing.

The next time she hangs out with my sister, I try to start small talk again, it’s still very brief. As I’m walking away, I overhear them looking at TikTok and she’s saying how this guy is so hot and tall (I’m an ugly manlet).

JFL it never began for me and my copeful brain. Maybe 100 years ago before the internet was invented and foids could vote I would’ve had 2% chance.

Oneitis is a brutal disease. Catch it enough times and you'll end up soyed and cucked.

What did you expect? That she is going to fall for your hot and tall personality?

Brutal. Yeah the realizing-other-guys-exist pill is always miserable. Many times I've been communicating with some girl on some way and have the sobering realization that if she's talking to me she's also in touch with like 50 more attractive guys that want to/are hooking up with her.

Brutal. Yeah the realizing-other-guys-exist pill is always miserable. Many times I've been communicating with some girl on some way and have the sobering realization that if she's talking to me she's also in touch with like 50 more attractive guys that want to/are hooking up with her.

hearing a girl talk about a tall guy as a manlet is the worst feeling in the world
Yep, the heightpill is very potent. Really exposes foids for what they are