Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My brain wants to kill me

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Last night I had a dream: a girl who I used to know in 2011-2013 became my girlfriend. My brain knows it's impossible to happen; but apparently, it lavishes on my getting depressed. I can cope as much as I want; whenever I fall asleep, my brain will reveal my innermost wants.

My brain doesn't work in my favour. A healthy brain would create pleasant dreams, whereas mine conjures up things that will never happen. It probably wants me to rope. I can never ignore my problems in the way normies do; the grey mass inside my skull won't allow that.

It's a pretty shitty situation. I wish I could forget about inceldom. It's so much easier to live when you are not that self-aware. Self-awareness is a natural state for some people. You can't shut it down. Even when you try to block it; it comes back. This sensitivity is what led to my discovering the blackpill. A normie would have never reached the same conclusions about women and relationships.

whenever i have dreams about having a gf or having sex, i wake up and feel like absolute worthless trash. Does not happened that often but during the dream, it's like the ultimate high, it crashes when you wake up and reality sets back in

I never had dreams like this. I really want to though just to get a high.

Over for dreamcels.

Unironically. I seldom dream, and when I do it's just mundane things like "Oh boy! We have chocolate!" and then when I wake up there's no chocolate. Dumb stuff like that.

I have dreams about beating my last crush, or her being hit by car. One time she was also hit by motorboat

whenever i have dreams about having a gf or having sex, i wake up and feel like absolute worthless trash. Does not happened that often but during the dream, it's like the ultimate high, it crashes when you wake up and reality sets back in

Brutal. This is exactly how I feel too. It ruins my day.

Just lobotomax bro.

yeah we have fucked up minds from living like this, nothing will ever make a lick of sense
we're like that guy in a movie who opens a door or a window and discovers that there's just an endless void outside and his whole life is a lie.

I would gladly exchange brains tbh

Over for dreamcels.

Unironically. I seldom dream, and when I do it's just mundane things like "Oh boy! We have chocolate!" and then when I wake up there's no chocolate. Dumb stuff like that.
It's over for no chocolatecels tbh.

My entire body hates me

My mind rejects my body.