Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brain made me think I actually had a chance

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Went to the mall in the morning earlier today before most stores opened, and saw an Asian foid by herself in a smoothie/juice bar at first I was gonna keep walking, but I said fuck it I'm roping this year anyway wtf do I have to lose. Went in, talked to her, asked her out And ......... Immediately regretted my decision Do I even need to say the result? :feelsrope:

If there was a 3rd floor to the mall I probably wouldve went up and jumped ngl

brutal, cold approaching remains a meme in 2020

:feelscry: i asked out a 4/10 noodle whore that worked at a subway awhile ago and got a soul crushing rejection.

Actually you did a good thing. That foid is probably thinking, "Wow HE thought he had a chance with me??" and it will make her more insecure. Based.

what the noodlebitch say

Actually you did a good thing. That foid is probably thinking, "Wow HE thought he had a chance with me??" and it will make her more insecure. Based.
not really tbh, her orbiters will ensure her self-esteem remains good

Sorry to hear that

I feel you, my brain also tries to fool me constantly

Cold approaching is sucifuel.

brutal, cold approaching remains a meme in 2020
strong 12th post

cold approach is cringe and autistic but tbh if you’re an incel then asking out women who you have to interact with regularly (for academic or economic reasons) is even worse tbh. better to just not. I asked out a lot of girls and regret every single one

Bluepillers: 45
I hope you cucks die slow & painfully, you really are obsessed with us.

strong 12th post

cold approach is cringe and autistic but tbh if you’re an incel then asking out women who you have to interact with regularly (for academic or economic reasons) is even worse tbh. better to just not. I asked out a lot of girls and regret every single one
yeah just suifuel for me tbh