Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my brain is rapidly deteriorating

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
it's even worse than before. Some of you may have noticed a sharp decline in the quality of my posts lately. The truth is I don't have much to say anymore. My mind is always blank, both online and IRL. It takes me 10 min to compose a sentence that usually adds nothing to the discussion. This is also why I take so long to respond to PMs. I have some kind of undiagnosed dementia that makes it impossible to express my thoughts. If I just said what was on my mind, I would sound incoherent and crazy like Kanye West. At this point I'm thinking of trying ECT. I fear it's only a matter of time before I turn out like @nausea or Seung-Hui Cho.

I hope this isn’t an obvious question, but what do you think is causing this

im kinda like that, but in a different way, i have so much on my mind recently and its been pure rage and suifuel but its just so hard to put into words.

The truth is I don't have much to say anymore. My mind is always blank, both online and IRL. It takes me 10 min to compose a sentence that usually adds nothing to the discussion.
Same, Its takes me half an hour for me to make a post that isnt a complete eyesore to anyone who reads it

pretty sure i finished dying inside like a week ago

every time I make a high effort post the mods delete it. :feelsbadman:

i hope you get lots of normies brothER

damn same i get dumber and dumber every year :feelscry: