Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My brain is pessimistic and makes me suffer

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Not only do I have mental disorders, my brain is shit in general.

For years, for fucking years my inner voice has not stopped talking to me. Not even when I'm on sleeping pills, it won't shut up. It's only quiet when I'm asleep.
With it I've reached horrendous and extremely depressing thoughts and conclusions about this world.
I truly believe that my partially genius brain makes me suffer. Why couldn't I be gifted in other departments? I wonder if it was really necessary.
My worldview is very pessimistic. I've reached a point where I just don't believe in humans, I definitely don't believe in women, I think the world is just a living hell.

Even when I feel happy I always remember how shit this world can be, and how close it is for each and everyone of us to enter hell here on earth, no need to die and go to the afterlife for it.

I don't think I will ever be truly happy after what I've learnt.

It's brutally over buddy boyo. I have similar problems as literally cannot experience pleasure. Over for us

Sad shit buddy boyo

human consciousness is the real inceldom, women are actually the first cope of man

A pessimistic outlook is natural when you are ugly