Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My brain is fried because of unending LDAR

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★
I feel like in the past year my iq and general brain functionality have dropped significantly… all I do is jerk off and play video games… I just feel like studying and all that is pointless. I can’t get myself to grind and hustle like I could several years ago. It feels like i am 80 years old when I am “only” 19,5

That's why I always try to go outside for a walk or something at least once a day. Gotta break that LDAR cycle somehow.

I feel like in the past year my iq and general brain functionality have dropped significantly… all I do is jerk off and play video games… I just feel like studying and all that is pointless. I can’t get myself to grind and hustle like I could several years ago. It feels like i am 80 years old when I am “only” 19,5
I'm also going through the same thing, my brain is fucked.
I can't study or do any work, I have become a lazy idiot.

I believe it's from a lack of purpose because I know I'm not going anywhere in life and I can't do anything to change that so why even try.

It's only ldar by name, because most of us live in constant fight or flight mode

Or total ldar as living with fulfilling only physiological needs (except for reproduction), maybe some secure needs, but nothing more. Living in society while not being society member is pure hell

Brutal dopamine fatigue.:feelsUnreal:

That's why I always try to go outside for a walk or something at least once a day. Gotta break that LDAR cycle somehow.
I am too tired and sleepy all the fucking time man, it is getting to the point where I am so tired I can’t even get up to get some water. I just lay / sit down and rot

E
It's only ldar by name, because most of us live in constant fight or flight mode

Or total ldar as living with fulfilling only physiological needs (except for reproduction), maybe some secure needs, but nothing more. Living in society while not being society member is pure hell
Exactly, well said

I'm the same way most days, it sucks

I am too tired and sleepy all the fucking time man, it is getting to the point where I am so tired I can’t even get up to get some water. I just lay / sit down and rot
I know the feeling all too well. Only slept 3 fucking hours last night and was awake for over 18 hours on that. Feels like shit. I don't blame you. It's just hard. But on the days you feel some better, just try to go outside a bit at least. It can help

I know the feeling all too well. Only slept 3 fucking hours last night and was awake for over 18 hours on that. Feels like shit. I don't blame you. It's just hard. But on the days you feel some better, just try to go outside a bit at least. It can help
Cant even go out
Normies n couples will mog me out

Cant even go out
Normies n couples will mog me out
I know how it feels man. That's not an excuse not to go out though. You shouldn't rot all day just because you don't wanna be around them.

Brother packard hope you have been good may the God bless with you many gifts and a good life Amen

Same, i don't have energy to do anything if it isn't for a good laugh, i just feel like either sleeping or watching meaningless shit on youtube in my free time until i fall asleep again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Nigga thats a stereotype
Of course it is, and it's a justified one too. Dark skinned individuals are usually low inhib as fuck, and hyper NT. I can't think of one shy black guy I ever saw in my entire life IRL.

im on his ignorelist now i guess
I literally ignore nobody. Not to worry, there are legit 0 users on my ignore list. And even if I was gonna ignore anyone, you wouldn't even make the top 20 list of people I'd ignore

Of course it is, and it's a justified one too. Dark skinned individuals are usually low inhib as fuck, and hyper NT. I can't think of one shy black guy I ever saw in my entire life IRL.
Nigga im not a nigger. Im not even dark skinned
Jeez

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
I literally ignore nobody. Not to worry, there are legit 0 users on my ignore list. And even if I was gonna ignore anyone, you wouldn't even make the top 20 list of people I'd ignore
Non brutal

I'm 26 and i've been rotting away for 8 years, it will get worse

Ldaring makes me want to kill myself.This life is so fucking boring

Do you atleast go outside cuz i don't
I have been trying to go out more but i just look like shit and get mogged by everyone, also summer is coming up and i really hate going out in the summertime which will isolate me even more

I have been trying to go out more but i just look like shit and get mogged by everyone, also summer is coming up and i really hate going out in the summertime which will isolate me even more
Yh same summer is hell getting auto-mogged by everyone you see outside especially normies with their groups it's good that winter has arrived I'll start going out more often

I'm about the same colour as you I thought It was considered dark skinned
its more on bright side than dark, if anything
But we r not whites cuz they got their own specific characteristics like facial stuff n hair color etc

Just do brain games in between rounds of video to keep sharp. Do them as fast as possibly trying to get lower times. Done this for brain fog. Specifically sudoku

Long term recall: crosswords
Short term recall: memory matching cards
Patter recognition/Logic: minesweeper/sudoku
General knowledge: SAT test preps
Verbal and written Diction: Talking to people, typing. Try volunteering to talk to women trying to learn English or or your native language
Hand eye coordination: video games or some kind of ball+hit/throw, or martial art like punching bags

If you hate the school work and in a school in the usa just speed run through the material. The info if it isn't STEM is usually made easy enough for the lowest common denominator. Just by speeding through it you can get enough information to pass tests if you have any high IQ whats so ever.

I'm peak LDAR. I'm laying down almost 90% of my life. I work from home for a 5 years now and just work on my laptop laying prone or on my side. I've even had 2 jobs while just laying around. I've video games and jacked off instead of work. My brain started turning off during pandemic from in office forced socialization so I pumped up on of the IQ practices specifically minesweeper and sudoku since they are accessible and aim for high average speed.

I'm physically rotting but not mentally. No disability. Laying so much is probably bad for my heart since it doesn't need to pump so hard it won't know what to do when I'm standing. I do get sleepy and tired really fast when I'm out and about.

Do your classes remotely as much as possible and just do all the work to C level. If you have energy fix it to get higher grade but submit it as is on first try + autospell check and any low paid USA teacher will allow that drivel to pass the class