Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My brain is decaying

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 20h 42m
I don't even internalize the material I am reading I just skim through the pages because I know I wont remember any of it, I burnt out my hippo campus throughout higschool and now I really only good at memorizing pictures, words, and ideas.

However I am no John Von Neuman, I can not read an entire book based off my memory alone. Thus I quickly read philosophy, history, language(latin), and sometimes science like a mad man chasing after some image of himself.

I hate the fact that I am not a genuis and so should you as I definitely would uave blackpilled the world hard with a nihilistic IQ score. :feelsclown:

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
111d 20h 33m
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
128d 23h 29m
My mind is in fight or flight most of the day even though I'm alone in my room most of the day

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 18h 54m
I probably have an iq that is below 80, I’m genuinely one of the dumbest motherfuckers to walk this earth. On the bus today I told the bus driver to “have a good night” even though it was in the morning. I cringed as soon as I got off the bus. Almost as bad as the time I called my teacher mom :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
37d 20h 21m
Languishingrn said:
I probably have an iq that is below 80, I’m genuinely one of the dumbest motherfuckers to walk this earth. On the bus today I told the bus driver to “have a good night” even though it was in the morning. I cringed as soon as I got off the bus. Almost as bad as the time I called my teacher mom :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:feelsrope:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 20h 42m
Quarantined said:
My mind is in fight or flight most of the day even though I'm alone in my room most of the day
As is my own, though I work 40 hours a week I am in a perpetual state of awareness, at any moment I may remember an instance in my life in which I suffered greatly and in introspectional reflection I react to that memory in a way I wish I had, typically in hatful anguish.

When I am not working I am reading or writing, fuck social media and worshipping a collection of manipulatively proposed celebrities, no, fuck youtube and gaming, I feel shitty and while it may be childish like Nietzsche I will release my "Number 2" on the world as Jung suggested Nietzsche had.

Number 2 implicating a secondary 'persona' which lie conceited with the primary and is typically relized when one makes conscious their unconscious thoughts and feelings. In my case thoughts motivated my feelings.
Languishingrn said:
Yeah that's fairly bad, maybe you should just give others a nod from now on, kidding.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

N.G.M.I. C.E.O.
★★
9d 11h 58m
Npc antwort #45678: Have sex

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 18h 54m
the virgin shepherd said:
Yeah that's fairly bad, maybe you should just give others a nod from now on, kidding.
I’ve been thinking about it all day, surprisingly people’s insults to me (for things I can’t control, not my hygiene or mannerisms) bounce off me because I’m so used to it and I’ve accepted my own shortcomings as a man.

My own fuck ups really get to me because my parents always forced the idea of being a perfectionist on me. I’m too weak for physical sports and it kills me inside to know how much I’ve disappointed them, I’m tearing up a bit right now. So many years of training all to end up getting strengthmogged by guys who only trained half as hard as me, I really tried man. My physical body has held me back in so many ways, socially and athletically.

It’s also nice to know arthritis runs in my family so I can look forward to that. Fuck this shit.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 20h 42m
NirvanaFan1988 said:
Npc antwort #45678: Have sex
Is that supposed to be some computation to manipulate the subliminal psyche of a person so that too instill an ideal over him?

It reminds me of the level 80 science speech option on Fallout New Vegas where you utilize coding skills to impart a command onto a Securitron guarding the New Vegas gate.

I am not a damn droid!

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

N.G.M.I. C.E.O.
★★
9d 11h 58m
Is that supposed to be some computation to manipulate the subliminal psyche of a person so that too instill an ideal over him?

It reminds me of the level 80 science speech option on Fallout New Vegas where you utilize coding skills to impart a command onto a Securitron guarding the New Vegas gate.

I am not a damn droid!

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 20h 42m
Languishingrn said:
I’ve been thinking about it all day, surprisingly people’s insults to me (for things I can’t control, not my hygiene or mannerisms) bounce off me because I’m so used to it and I’ve accepted my own shortcomings as a man.

My own fuck ups really get to me because my parents always forced the idea of being a perfectionist on me. I’m too weak for physical sports and it kills me inside to know how much I’ve disappointed them, I’m tearing up a bit right now. So many years of training all to end up getting strengthmogged by guys who only trained half as hard as me, I really tried man. My physical body has held me back in so many ways, socially and athletically.

It’s also nice to know arthritis runs in my family so I can look forward to that. Fuck this shit.
I have Psoriatic Arthiritis, I know your pain.

My father and mother held me to a higher standard than what I had actually achieved and now in adulthood I also hold myself to a higher esteem.

Thus I annihilated my 'self'. Well, my idea of my self. You should too. It's quite liberating.

I am free to do almost anything I want, no longer confined to mortality in the metaphorical dreamy sense spoken of by Nietzsche and Schopenhaur.

I never tried though, I never tried because no body told me of what exists beyond subjective personalized thinking. But I read the greats and I know why I call them the greats.

I hope you 'overcome' yourself and the idea of perfection spoken of by your parents. Nothing is perfect, everything is dreadful, and Oneness is solitarily peaceful. Though it seems I prefer a more chaotic approach of madness.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 18h 54m
I have Psoriatic Arthiritis, I know your pain.
Can’t wait for it to kick in…
My father and mother held me to a higher standard than what I had actually achieved and now in adulthood I also hold myself to a higher esteem.
I have very low self esteem and usually try to be “funny” with self deprecating humor because it’s the only thing that comes naturally to me. Anything else feels fake.
Thus I annihilated my 'self'. Well, my idea of my self. You should too. It's quite liberating.
Eh I’m very self conscious and have a hard time not obsessing over my imperfections.
I am free to do almost anything I want, no longer confined to mortality in the metaphorical dreamy sense spoken of by Nietzsche and Schopenhaur.

I never tried though, I never tried because no body told me of what exists beyond subjective personalized thinking. But I read the greats and I know why I call them the greats.
I’ve never read philosophy at all, I don’t even know where to start.
I hope you 'overcome' yourself and the idea of perfection spoken of by your parents. Nothing is perfect, everything is dreadful, and Oneness is solitarily peaceful. Though it seems I prefer a more chaotic approach of madness.
Yeah my parents always had the notion of how I’d be an amazing student, athlete, leader, etc. with a huge social circle. Every friend I’ve ever made never returned my calls and would always make up excuses to never hang out. Why? Because I don’t have status. My parents have asked me why I don’t go out with friends, I straight up ignore them.

I want physical perfection more than anything, I hate my body so much it’s unreal, I’ve been made fun of so much for the way I look even by my own family members. Going to the gym has helped slightly but as a hardgainer with thin arms and legs I look like a joke :feelsbadman: nobody respects me. I’ve been called “skeleton” or “twink” so many times I’m used to it.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 20h 42m
Languishingrn said:
Can’t wait for it to kick in…

I have very low self esteem and usually try to be “funny” with self deprecating humor because it’s the only thing that comes naturally to me. Anything else feels fake.

Eh I’m very self conscious and have a hard time not obsessing over my imperfections.

I’ve never read philosophy at all, I don’t even know where to start.

Yeah my parents always had the notion of how I’d be an amazing student, athlete, leader, etc. with a huge social circle. Every friend I’ve ever made never returned my calls and would always make up excuses to never hang out. Why? Because I don’t have status. My parents have asked me why I don’t go out with friends, I straight up ignore them.

I want physical perfection more than anything, I hate my body so much it’s unreal, I’ve been made fun of so much for the way I look even by my own family members. Going to the gym has helped slightly but as a hardgainer with thin arms and legs I look like a joke :feelsbadman: nobody respects me. I’ve been called “skeleton” or “twink” so many times I’m used to it.
You are not unintelligent.

I first encounter with philosphy was fateful to say the least, I visted a thrift shop and found a portable Nietzsche book, bought and read it and well it had an influence on me though most of the ideas expressed within it were extremely esoteric and it was only when I read other philsophers such as airstotle, plato, kierkegaard(only a portable), and others that I began to think more holistically.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 18h 54m
You are not unintelligent.
Thanks for the compliment. I’m still disgusting physically.
I first encounter with philosphy was fateful to say the least, I visted a thrift shop and found a portable Nietzsche book, bought and read it and well it had an influence on me though most of the ideas expressed within it were extremely esoteric and it was only when I read other philsophers such as airstotle, plato, kierkegaard(only a portable), and others that I began to think more holistically.
cool find, I’ll be sure to look into it.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 20h 42m
Languishingrn said:
cool find, I’ll be sure to look into it.

Yeah.. I don't recommend reading anything like Nichomachean Ethics yet as its literaally a book revered by normies. I literally just watched an advertisment today of a group of normies reading Nichomachean Ethics while a sage-like baby-boomer just critiqued everyones observations of Airstotles 'paternal' wisdom.

The normies said shit like, "It is pretty intimidating reading a book with a guy who read it forty-four times."

Seriously these guys do not even know that four is the number of nihilism, it is the symbol of nothingness. This boomer is literally just improvising a comphrension of the ideas of another without improving upon them as evident by the fact that he discourages creative thinking from his students.

Good luck.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 17h 3m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8