Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My brain is a sack of shit

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It refuses to understand even basic concepts. stupid fucking garbage can't even remember 10 simple fucking words and their definitions.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

gun_2_head.jpg

i hate my brain tbh

lol what ? i thought you were high iq and moneymaxxed.
I am money maxxed but cause of spending hours upon hours grinding

yeah but you need to be high is to get into forex and shit.
u can grind it out till you get good. it is not difficult.

if you don't mind me asking, what are you working on ? forex only ?
I am doing normal stocks and options. I have temporarily given up on forex at this time. I plan on going back in a few months.

It refuses to understand even basic concepts. stupid fucking garbage can't even remember 10 simple fucking words and their definitions.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

gun_2_head.jpg
And it only gets worse with age. That and the lack of energy.
I don't think it's just depression. The decline is real.

And it only gets worse with age. That and the lack of energy.
I don't think it's just depression. The decline is real.
scientific niggers will waste tens of billions studying worthless space rocks but cannot spare a cent to increase the cognitive capacity of humans.

scientific niggers will waste tens of billions studying worthless space rocks but cannot spare a cent to increase the cognitive capacity of humans.
The agepill is real at least for males these days. They're being slowly killed with work and stress and women living in their heads rent free.
Not to mention constant fear of getting mogged, being filmed in public for doing something embarrassing or accidentally saying something awkward that causes people to gang up on them.

The agepill is real at least for males these days. They're being slowly killed with work and stress and women living in their heads rent free.
Not to mention constant fear of getting mogged, being filmed in public for doing something embarrassing or accidentally saying something awkward that causes people to gang up on them.
yup and in the future they will make sentient AI to take the jobs leaving low value males as beggars on the street

yup and in the future they will make sentient AI to take the jobs leaving low value males as beggars on the street
When technological innovation speeds up when coronavirus threat lifts maybe. The whole tech scene is dead right now. Do you notice that? All efforts are going into curing the coronavirus and finding ways to make it less severe so there's not much time for other things.

When technological innovation speeds up when coronavirus threat lifts maybe. The whole tech scene is dead right now. Do you notice that? All efforts are going into curing the coronavirus and finding ways to make it less severe so there's not much time for other things.
yeah corona is good in some ways will stop situation from worsening for a few years.
but it is still inevitable that many jobs will be replaced in due time

yeah corona is good in some ways will stop situation from worsening for a few years.
but it is still inevitable that many jobs will be replaced in due time
Yup but that meas development in other copes like sexbots and AI gfs will slow down too.
Malls have been dying for years now but coronavirus might be the final nail in the coffin.
It might mark a transition from doing things online and offline to doing things mainly online. Or maybe that will be later idk.

Yup but that meas development in other copes like sexbots and AI gfs will slow down too.
Malls have been dying for years now but coronavirus might be the final nail in the coffin.
It might mark a transition from doing things online and offline to doing things mainly online. Or maybe that will be later idk.
a good portion of office jobs aren't returning certainly. Corona has def ruined careers for many. But the final few bullets are yet to strike. I wonder how Normies will live after they see their jobs robbed by AI and no UBI coming over

a good portion of office jobs aren't returning certainly. Corona has def ruined careers for many. But the final few bullets are yet to strike. I wonder how Normies will live after they see their jobs robbed by AI and no UBI coming over
It's going to be worse for bluecollar normies than it already is tbh but whitecollar normies will feel the squeeze at some point too.
But not even in terms of getting a family and having children (which is already out of so many men's reach today) but merely surviving and being able to live decently.

It's going to be worse for bluecollar normies than it already is tbh but whitecollar normies will feel the squeeze at some point too.
But not even in terms of getting a family and having children (which is already out of so many men's reach today) but merely surviving and being able to live decently.
I expect average Westerner will live in a box 100 SQ ft rooms with shared kitchen bathroom and bug food in 10-15 years. and will need get PhD for minimum wage jobs.

I expect average Westerner will live in a box 100 SQ ft rooms with shared kitchen bathroom and bug food in 10-15 years. and will need get PhD for minimum wage jobs.
That's been coming for a long time now
tbh despite the push by higher education lobbies to get everyone to go to college there's still a lot of people in burgerland that don't go and instead go to technical school or apprenticeships. But those professions are going to get automating away and sent to lower wage workers at some point too unfortunately.

That's been coming for a long time now
tbh despite the push by higher education lobbies to get everyone to go to college there's still a lot of people in burgerland that don't go and instead go to technical school or apprenticeships. But those professions are going to get automating away and sent to lower wage workers at some point too unfortunately.
gonna be insane in future when wealth inequality is gonna even be more absurd. there will likely be few dozen(not even the few hundred to thousand as of now) men wealthier than rest of humanity combined

You'll never have to understand or remember anything if you blow your brains out.

giphy.gif

Me too. My brain barely works it's constantly throwing itself into a state of panic

Day by day, my brain is slowly rotting away.

gonna be insane in future when wealth inequality is gonna even be more absurd. there will likely be few dozen(not even the few hundred to thousand as of now) men wealthier than rest of humanity combined
tbh I used to not see how it would come that the 1% would also begin to overlap with people with top tier genetics but it makes sense when you consider that good looking people get better career opportunities and are able to invest more money to grow their fortunes than less good looking people.

Keep that Buddha spirit flowing, you know what i mean.

do you get most of your gains from options or stocks?
stocks. I focus on biotech stocks with catalysts upcoming. a solid 60-70% time they go up(ofc I do proper reasearch) and as soon as they do I exit.

You should kys for being retarded.

You too buddy ;)
You first fakecel chad, kys for being so pathetic as to be unable to get a woman while being good looking. How worthless and subhuman do you have to be to not plow bitches as a good looking guy?

You first fakecel chad, kys for being so pathetic as to be unable to get a woman while being good looking. How worthless and subhuman do you have to be to not plow bitches as a good looking guy?
I'm not good looking and never claimed to be.

I'm truecel.

Exposed me for what?

I have nothing to hide JFL. I'm a KHHV with a small dick.
Good looking tyrone part of the fakecel crew with @Sparrow's Song.

He got banned. YOU are next!

?

ded srs I'm 99% sure you have me confused with someone else.
You are done for buddy boyo. I have alerted them,they are coming for you. Mods will ban you soon.

since when is a 5'9 weird looking black guy with no bbc good looking or a tyrone.... jfl

You're lying again. you never helped me with anything.
It's totally over for you now boyo, you are done for. Maybe if you beg me real hard, I will give you another chance.

It's totally over for you now boyo, you are done for. Maybe if you beg me real hard, I will give you another chance.
More cope. Nothing is gonna happen. I'm still KHHV who gets rejected everytime.

More cope. Nothing is gonna happen. I'm still KHHV who gets rejected everytime.
Quit larping chad, mods know you are fakecel you will be banned for good.