Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My boyfriend stayed on call with me for hours to comfort me at 1am and listened to me talking about fucking Chad

Brutal, I'm so sorry she got raped at 17, she must've been touched by a sub5:cryfeels::feelscry:

I wish someone cared about me that much :feelsree:

No words necessary :feelsjuice:

"rape" literally means nothing in this clown world

so many words have lost their meaning in this clown era

If she didn't report it, it was consensual. I do believe rape actually exists and is a bad thing, but any Woman who doesn't report her rape simply regrets the encounter or needs an excuse so their pathetic simp boyfriend won't dump them on the spot.

Retarded to not tell your parents, and instead tell some nigga who probably won’t care about you in a few years.

Did she post this to Reddit to brag about how nice her bf is? Why else would you post that?

Fucking sexhavers hope they both die

If a girl had to comfort a guy for an hour then she would call it "emotional labour."

"rape" literally means nothing in this clown world

so many words have lost their meaning in this clown era
Its so retarded, when I think of the word rape I think of a guy forcefully pinning a random girl down and fucking her. Not a foid having sex with a guy and then regretting it after

Its so retarded, when I think of the word rape I think of a guy forcefully pinning a random girl down and fucking her. Not a foid having sex with a guy and then regretting it after
peak clown world we're in

cuckold pipeline

rape is when women regret being a whore

Never listen to a foid talk about anything :lul: It’s brainrot before brainrot.

She sounds like a basket case. That boyfriend is just an emotional tampon who gets no intimacy. “I’m just not ready yet, teehee”
Retarded to not tell your parents, and instead tell some nigga who probably won’t care about you in a few years.
:lul: A dead giveaway it was “rape”

If she didn't report it, it was consensual. I do believe rape actually exists and is a bad thing, but any Woman who doesn't report her rape simply regrets the encounter or needs an excuse so their pathetic simp boyfriend won't dump them on the spot.
Rape is a gateaway ticket to a random hookup

He is beyond cucked

Modern rape claim= I got drunk and had sex with a sub 5 and now I feel guilty and violated by it now that I’ve sobered up. :feelsclown::feelskek::foidSoy:

Would you hook me up with your sister, I'm 19.
You'll have to fight her husband, or for the other sister, become a woman and fight her wife