Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “My boyfriend-“ “My boyfriend-“ “My boyfriend-“

There’s been so many “My boyfriend is actually a misogynist” threads lately I can’t keep up.
What? A misogynist with a girlfriend? That's impossible.

my girlfriend, my boyfriend, my husband, my hubby, my SO, my partner :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::fuk:

PersonalityDetector Moment

BF is a good man, but if he dont support your misandric movement then just break up with him :lul: :feelskek: ☕

BF is a good man, but if he dont support your misandric movement then just break up with him :lul: :feelskek: ☕
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: they shouldnt be allowed to get away with this!!!!!!!

Men Should Go And Rapemaxx All Feminists ( In Roblox )
more like force them to wait outside as a EF5 Tornado passes by while i chill in my safe comfy basement :feelzez:

my girlfriend, my boyfriend, my husband, my hubby, my SO, my partner :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::fuk:
This induces a sad rage into my day, everyone has a partner or fuckbuddy except us.

This induces a sad rage into my day, everyone has a partner or fuckbuddy except us.
and no one even humble brags about it, plus they like to share pics of their disgusting crotch spawns like anyone but them gives a FUCK!!!! :feelsree:

ironic how they say hating feminism = not wanting equality when their movement has lead to this point where toilets are more privileged than men.

and no one even humble brags about it, plus they like to share pics of their disgusting crotch spawns like anyone but them gives a FUCK!!!! :feelsree:
This is one of the reasons I ditched normiebook, can't stand everyone posting happy couple pics or products of sexhaving.

This is one of the reasons I ditched normiebook, can't stand everyone posting happy couple pics or products of sexhaving.
same it was ropefuel to see some normshit people i was friends with on FB in high school and family members become successful and have kids while i became a full time LDAR'ing incel :fuk::feelsrope:

same it was ropefuel to see some normshit people i was friends with in high school and family members become successful and have kids while i became a full time LDAR'ing incel :fuk::feelsrope:
It's so unfair, they get to be happy and hit normal milestones whilst ugly men are treated like dogshit.

It's so unfair, they get to be happy and hit normal milestones whilst ugly men are treated like dogshit.
missing out on prom and not getting to coompie a random foid was one of the final straws for me in high school :feelsbadman:

Hilarious.
Incel - No bitch no problem (with that)
Normie - Walk on them eggshells boyo.
Chad - Don't matter, you'll dump her long before she decides to stop putting up with your crap.

@UnwantedVirgin btw brocel, sry if that comment made u uncomfy, its just normal shit i think guys like us should have been able to experience :feelsbadman:

Misonginy is only a problem if you're ugly

missing out on prom and not getting to coompie a random foid was one of the final straws for me in high school :feelsbadman:
@UnwantedVirgin btw brocel, sry if that comment made u uncomfy, its just normal shit i think guys like us should have been able to experience :feelsbadman:
No I agree, having sex in highschool or when you're college aged is a healthy part of growing up. People like to downplay it as teenage drama but everything during those years is about learning and finding yourself even if it is awkward, what's more of a redflag a guy who lost their vplates around 18 or a 30 year old virgin? I think we know which one foids prefer.

Funny comment i found
I have this frustration irl with my little sister.
Her boyfriends an Andrew Tate apologist and can be quite controlling, I don't understand why she puts up with it.
IDK. Probably because deep down he must have a great personality. PersonalityDetector.exe can't be wrong

A little late to the party, but for the teenagers/younger women reading this--BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT. Get an education or a learn a useful skill so that you have options in life! Be with a partner because you want to, not because you need to.
Brutal. This is a good part of why this forum even exists. Women don't need you anymore.

Brutal. This is a good part of why this forum even exists. Women don't need you anymore.
The state and soyciety keeps shoving them money, opportunities and sexual validation up their asses. They already live such good lives only Chad could possibly add to that.

ironic how they say hating feminism = not wanting equality when their movement has lead to this point where toilets are more privileged than men.
pff women ☕

WHEN WILL PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS. MY BOYFRIEND THIS, MY GIRLFRIEND THAT. I DON'T CARE I DIDNT ASK