Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My boyfriend is really ugly without a mask and I feel guilty" - Take the Maskpill

he must have a bad personality

I love the first comment on it. :feelskek:

And people call us evil. :feelsclown:

"You don't love him. You're at best infatuated by the idea of love and being in love. I'm sorry to piss on your parade, but you just told us you fell in love with someone you'd never seen before and that he's planned your entire future together. Sincerely, RUN."
:lul::lul::lul:

Is this comment implying that you can't love a person for their personality? Well it is obvious. You need to looks to experience love and they admit it :feelsrope:

Just hold a frame, bro :soy:

not only is he maskpilled, but the guy's views are based as fuck, it must be pretty hard for the chick to deny the "almost all women are whores" part, JFL

that 17 year old chick has had how many boyfriends until now? and she's not thinking about marriage at all yet, part of why that guy is such a creep for her, planning out their future and all

but i'm sure she could lecture him nonetheless on how most women are not whores....... when she is a whore herself :lul:

just have a good personality theory

Who would've thought :feelsLSD:

that's what happens when you take showers with the mask on

Just wear a paper bag theory
"He is really ugly, i still love and care about him but he is so ugly."
Kek wut is dis fantasy shit
Guy is such a trol lmao
You can't "love and care" about someone who is "so ugly" to you.
Physical attraction is the start of every romantic relationship and things like love and care.

Last edited:
Remember: just have a good personality, ITards.

Remember: just have a good personality, ITards.
Meanwhile mass killers and criminals like Bundy and Meeks seem to "somehow" attract a lot of girls/women, hmm :feelshaha::feelskek:

the mask was holding his personality

Truecel trait: ugly even with a mask.

Foids being cold as usual,no remorse or consideration for the guy feels at all.

Foids being cold as usual,no remorse or consideration for the guy feels at all.
If they had any feelings towards their partners/husbands they wouldn't monkeybranch or dump them for a high-tier normie/chadlite/chad etc. Most of them are stone-hearted.

JUST FUCKHNG LAUGH. MEME GENDER
F390DD1B 58FC 407E 93E6 C009FCF26803

If she really was unnatracted to him she would’ve just ghosted him jfl. The reason she is even making this post is because he’s a tallfag. She is adamantly defending him and his bad behavior in the comments. Foids are so fucking stupid