Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"my boyfriend is a mysoginist"

A very fine personality for sure

Tee hee moment :foidSoy:

My bf is an incel :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Oh so you're telling me she couldn't detect his internet post history? Should get her personality detector checked before she falls for someone on this site:lul:

@jerkjocky was right, you guys eat the most obvious larps like candy

ok but the fact that 80% of modern roasties are misandrist feminists is okay right?

I honestly dont believe ill be ready till im almost 30 and i feel like thats pretty reasonable

:feelsgah::feelsgah: I laugh at these career cock carousele roasties, their sons will be autistic incels gl with that :feelsgah:

just take a trip to sweden and go outside during dark :feelsgah:

Sounds like LARP

@jerkjocky was right, you guys eat the most obvious larps like candy
its because they are low IQ and have no real-world experiences. they just watch le blackpill videos and play vidya

BUT HIS PERSONALITY :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:

Oh so you're telling me she couldn't detect his internet post history? Should get her personality detector checked before she falls for someone on this site:lul:
Definitely needs to go to the store and replace that personality detector, its broken

her bf is @Broly