Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "My boyfriend has all the flaws you listed in terms of being unattractive and I still love him"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
A common sentence that is spouted straight from a disgusting femoids mouth that holds no value since its anecdotal. Let's be honest, femoid, If your boyfriend had down tilted eyes, high hairline, crappy beard genetics where you can't even get fucking stubble, too much upper eyelid exposure, beta puppy eyes like blackops2cel, narrow jaw, no chin, framecel, manlet (<5'8), skincel, overbite, and other unattractive features the only reason you are with him is because you went through your whore phase, and just want to settle down with your betabuxx/ beta cuck provider.

You know that disgusting subhumans won't be able to cheat on you ever, and you know you will never be physically attracted to him and you have to constantly fake your orgasms, or forcing your boyfriend to turn off the lights in sex so you can fantasize that it is Chad fucking the shit out of you.

Honestly, the average woman finds it hard to even be near an average-looking make let alone a subhuman.

I'll never call anyone unattractive subhuman again.

The only way they can prove they're into those type of guys is if they give them their prime years. Which almost never happens with a sub6.

I rememebr a girl telling me this about her FWB. Dude was an 8 at least

They don't take into account that we have all those unattractive traits plus we're ugly as fuck lmao

Virtue signaling Roasties, they still fuck Chad on the side.

"Oh my gosh, you incels are so hyperbolic! I see ugly guys
Screen-Shot-2016-05-25-at-2.18.55-PM.png

with hot chicks
meeeememe.jpg
all the time! You freaks just need to go out more and be confident."

"Oh my gosh, you incels are so hyperbolic! I see ugly guys
Screen-Shot-2016-05-25-at-2.18.55-PM.png

with hot chicks
meeeememe.jpg
all the time! You freaks just need to go out more and be confident."
fuckin loled

Users who are viewing this thread