Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My bother is balding

Miro Chad

Miro Chad

Officer
★★★
That means I will go bald too...
Might as well just end it now.

NW0/1 or it's over.

It doesn't necessarily mean that you will go bald

My brother and I have very different hairlines ( I got a thicker / more robust hairline)

Watch your hairline and get on finasteride when you start seeing any recession.

Thats not how it works

It doesn't necessarily mean that you will go bald

My brother and I have very different hairlines ( I got a thicker / more robust hairline)
I am praying to gandy that I will not go bald. He had like a NW 2.5 with 12, but I watch his hairline getting worse and worse in the last 2 years.

Watch your hairline and get on finasteride when you start seeing any recession.
But everyone tells me that you lose all motivation on it and girls start to hate you.
However I may still try it to lose my sex drive. It may be better that way, but fin has a lot of bad side effects.

I am praying to god that I will not get bald and somehow luck out. HOPE
Start popping dutasteride at the first sign of balding boyo. Once you start too late its damn near impossible to grow hair back unless you get a transplant. Wish i would've started finasteride or dutasteride sooner tbh

But everyone tells me that you lose all motivation on it and girls start to hate you.
However I may still try it to lose my sex drive. It may be better that way, but fin has a lot of bad side effects.

Didn't happen to me at least.

I hope I never go bald.

Okay, I noticed that my brother is a DHT Monster, while I am not. He has chest hair like a chimpanzee while I have none at all. This means I will go bald too, but a lot slower so I might save myself with fin. But I don't want to use fin... It makes your dick limp.