Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My boss just had a baby and I already know it's over for him

• Thread starter iiIIIiiIIiIiIIiIIiI
  • Start date
iiIIIiiIIiIiIIiIIiI

iiIIIiiIIiIiIIiIIiI

Greycel
As the title says, my boss just had a baby, he is white and his girlfriend is asian. It's another case of JBW. My boss is below average in height, and has thinning hair. I would say he is about a 4-5/10 in the face. I just know his baby is gonna be like Elliot Rodger, lots of wealth, but terrible looks. I hope when he's old enough that I can try to black pill him best I can. It's just sad cause it never even started for this guy.

That was scripted.

I feel happy for him for having a family and a wife, i feel bad for the poor kid who is going to grow up to be a ricecel.

jesus imagine having just been born and people are already saying it never began for you in an obscure incel forum :incel:
poor child i hope he spends that money wisely on some good copes :feelsbadman:

White / eastern asian mix hapas become sociopathic due to some genetic magic / devilry

White / eastern asian mix hapas become sociopathic due to some genetic magic / devilry
nah they just feel inferior to their white fathers that's all there is to it

when there will be another ERmaxxer in 22 years ill think of this post.

I hope we'll hear news from him on May 23rd 2045 :feelshehe: (in video game)

He can surgerymaxx and hopefully be high tier normie

jesus imagine having just been born and people are already saying it never began for you in an obscure incel forum :incel:
poor child i hope he spends that money wisely on some good copes :feelsbadman: