Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My boss is even more exasperated about me now lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
tl;dr of the previous posts on this: i work at a company that has the typical corporate culture, aka, the boss can do no wrong, if he has negative feelings about you it's your fault, and if something goes wrong and you're an easy scapegoat, it's over. and they hate me

fortunately however, employment isnt at will here, and im expecting a huge compensation/bonus when they fire me. maybe i'll even be able to sue for bullying too, since they've been talking shit about me for years, saying no one wants to work with me, they dont trust me (??), im a liar (literally never lied to them), im "unprofessional":soy: and have a bad attitude :soy:, i never talk and should talk more, etc.

all of what they have agaisnt me, either is an exaggeration and they can't prove anything, is made up, or isnt a legal reason to fire me (eg not talking enough). but they're so overconfident they'll only see it when they lose the lawsuit.

due to their bullying im not exactly motivated at work, but im keeping some stardards because if i don't do my job i would lose the lawsuit obviously

btw according to our HR, if you accidentally brush a coworker foid on the shoulder when passing by her desk, it's rape. that's how SJW they are :soy:

anyway, they already talk shit about me ALL THE TIME behind my back, to the point that i've accidentally caught them a few times, and now they have another reason to seethe more :feelzez: because I'm having technical issues with my computer which prevent me from working, and not exactly doing my best to get it fixed. i basically ask some indian IT support guy to help me out on this, take a screenshot with my phone to document that I tried to fix it (you never know what they'll bring up in court), and start my day of vidyamaxxxing and browsing the internet for blackpills.:feelsthink: (all this is from home due to coronavirus btw)

today I had a call meeting with them about this, which ofc i recorded, and some manager was like "yikes we can't lose 3 days of work! :soy: you have to fix this now! :soy:" and i said "sure, i wrote to one of the IT indians, he will respond when he can" and he was like "okay i want to document what is going on and what you're doing to fix this :soy::feels: you need to ask more people for help, make a ticket for tech support today" like i'm going to stress over not being a good wagie lmao:feelsYall: and i said sure, how do i do that, he sent me a link, i opened it and talked to some other IT indian, he didn't fix shit, so that was that, another day of no work :feelsYall::feelsEhh: cant wait to hear his reaction tomorrow

Last edited:
:bigbrain::feelskek: its always good fucking with normies.

2fb67b622aa1e64072308f94c69c45196ecbe22c9a7c5b999bdab6b06eb6d970.jpg

I hope you win the shit out of that lawsuit. Just a warning, if they suspect they don't have solid grounds to fire you or that you are not going to be easy to beat in court, they might bully you into quitting your job, it happens, so be careful. Of course, with Covid distance working the bullying is

2fb67b622aa1e64072308f94c69c45196ecbe22c9a7c5b999bdab6b06eb6d970.jpg

I hope you win the shit out of that lawsuit. Just a warning, if they suspect they don't have solid grounds to fire you or that you are not going to be easy to beat in court, they might bully you into quitting your job, it happens, so be careful. Of course, with Covid distance working the bullying is
I hope they fire me before we're back in the office. Otherwise I will just keep the phone recording all day, not talk to anyone and not even have lunch with them

Fuck that boomfaggot. You don't have to listen to him

Corona was the best thing that happened for me in years, homeoffice, even tho the people in my team are only good people now, I don't need to see the face of the ones that talk behind my back and mocked my appearence, when I need to go out I cover 60% of my face and no one thinks is strange, I almost feel like a normal person.

Corona was the best thing that happened for me in years, homeoffice, even tho the people in my team are only good people now, I don't need to see the face of the ones that talk behind my back and mocked my appearence, when I need to go out I cover 60% of my face and no one thinks is strange, I almost feel like a normal person.
brutal:feelscry:

i said sure, how do i do that, he sent me a link, i opened it and talked to some other IT indian, he didn't fix shit, so that was that, another day of no work
lmao

I'll say this now, and I'll say it loud and clear

The uncucked male has no place in the corporate world.