Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "My boring boyfriend had our life planned but I dumped him after one-night-stand"

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★

xz22fjxws1g31.png

Five years of dating down the toilet because a chad with a right angle jawline gave her the tingles less than a nano-second after they eye-fucked each other

It's almost like humans are a mammalian species where women can care for the young without assistance of males, so they are not evolved to engage in any long-term pair-bonding with a specific male.

Of course, that evolution has not caught up with industrial society and the resource-acquisition needed to engage in industrial society, and it is also predicated of males using weapons to force mating, in natural primate mating systems.

They're just drug addicts, females, they have no capacity for any higher cognitive capacity, and this is because in primate mating systems there is no need for them to engage in higher cognitive function, they are basically impregnated forcibly by males and then they raise the children on their own, more or less, with males securing paternity through infanticide or through forced mating.

From the article:
I’m happy to be on my own at the moment, as I need to experience life and find out who I am. But I’d love to end up with my very first guy, as I know that we’d have a great marriage and still be in love.
Translation: I need to ride Chad's cock before I go back to my safety net betabux

Daily reminder that if you are not top 80% of looks you will be replaced.

These blackpills are slowly turning me into a volcel with how evil women are

Women are agents of destruction. This shit won't end well for anyone.

do cucks actually think the women is oppressed in this situation?

This is so fucked up.

So brave, so empowering. She sure showed her fucking loser boyfriend lmfao :feelshaha:

Inbefore im top 20% in my shit hole shanty sea town. If my body can adapt to all the fucking bacteria and diseases without dying then I’m Gucci life for life

those things are contributing to this degenerate society

So first she needs to find out that she's a slut. Holes are soulless monsters, but at least the bf had enough time to use her, they're really not meant for long term.

Please say the comments weren't cucked.

He won’t speak to me now and it breaks my heart. What if he finds someone else? The thought terrifies me.
It's just appalling to see how much this bitch lacks any sort of introspection skills and empathy. The only thing she cares in the end is that SHE missed on a opportunity to have a peaceful life with a proper man. Not a single mention of how she devastated this guy's emotional health, she does not even acknowledge that.

I seemed right on track for a wonderful life until six months ago. Then It started to worry me that he was the only guy I’d ever been with.
I started to stress that he was too old-acting and too staid for his age. He was already planning our marriage and future careers when most guys his age are down the pub enjoying themselves.
That's quite a elaborate boilerplate for saying "there was a lot of chads around there so he stopped giving me the tingles teehee"

Soon it will be top 10%. In many ethnic areas like where I live its already top 5%

Nuke this gay earth

Foids are not humans but cruel beasts

At least he got to use her for the only thing she's good for. Which is also the only thing that she needs to unlock easy mode.

What a joke of gender srs.

20 downvotes to 0 upvotes, most sane people are capable of recognizing extreme foid mentality like this, it seems.
At least he got to use her for the only thing she's good for. Which is also the only thing that she needs to unlock easy mode.

Never mind, I misunderstood the story. Don't reply to my low IQ post.

Translation: I need to ride Chad's cock before I go back to my safety net betabux
lol what a massively brutal ex-pill

not only does she think about her first ex all the time and post "SIGH......I HOPE ***SOMEONE*** WILL FIND OUT WHAT THEY'VE MISSED..." on social media

not only does she have a huge chance of banging her ex again, over any other random man

apparently there's even a chance that she thinks her first ex needs to be the one she stays with for life????? oh no what about cucky #13 who thought he was going to be the one??????

You can cope with your philosophy shit all you want but if you could you'd be out there having sex with beautiful girls, and enjoying life

"
I’m happy to be on my own at the moment, as I need to experience life and find out who I am. But I’d love to end up with my very first guy, as I know that we’d have a great marriage and still be in love.

Sometimes I worry: “What the hell have I done?” I love him so much and I know he loved me.

"

So she LOVES him, yet he gets FUCKED by some Chad cuz "I wanna experience more men.."

LOL this cunt will end up with some soyboy in her 30s when she is fat and ugly.

Back in the day, her and her boyfriend would have started producing beautiful children already and building a home. Instead she goes out and gets drunk getting dicked down by some CHAD who moves to the next girl the day after LMFAO

It's not even top 5%. Do you seriously think in a random distribution of men one in twenty is Chad? Blessings do not come so easily.

Women are a meme .
They all act the same way in the End .