Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My boomer father pumped and dumped my crush

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
This is not a LARP, I swear on my immortal soul.

My father is an aging chad, 50, and a retired pro-surfer. I have no fucking clue where I came from because I’ve done a paternity test and I’m 150% his offspring despite being a tremendous let down in every department. He’s dark triad as fuck, but otherwise an alright dad.

Now that he’s norwooding pretty heavily and tanned like a leather boot, he’s resorted to status maxxing at the beach to pick up JB surfer girls. To keep things brief he chatted up this cute, blonde, half-Jewish girl who was in my pre-calc class the year before that I’d had a crush on (he didn’t know this of course). She had recently turned 18 and graduated, so she was perfectly legal too.

He dated her for a couple months before dumping her because she wanted a present for Christmas.

Is Surf maxxing legit? I wish I’d done it more but I’m too high-inhib and scared of sharks.

Cucked by dad. Brutal if true.

have you told your dad you hate his guts?

Wow, I also have a father who, although not a chad, at 51, still has sex with quality women.

have you told your dad you hate his guts?

I don’t really though. It sounds cucked but what do I care if he fucks girls I could never get in eons. At least it’s a chad with my genetics and not some random Tyrone.

Either way he just picked his Chinese girlfriend up from the airport a couple days ago because she went home to celebrate the new year. So I guess his life is in god’s hands now.

Imagine having crushes and still trying to larp as being blackpilled :feelsseriously:

Imagine having crushes and still trying to larp as being blackpilled :feelsseriously:

this occurred more than a year ago. I have felt nothing for females, other than what my reptile brain forces me to, for a while.

This is a cherrypick and another one of those "my family member slays and I don't" threads at the same time. Not my favorite subject...

like you can decide that. men desperately want to feel like they've found a unicorn. and some unicorns do exist in fact, but like everything else in life, Chad only

He dated her for a couple months before dumping her because she wanted a present for Christmas.

I bet he was paying her school fees and expected a big christmas present atleast value to the school fees

Your old man is a "sugar daddy"

like you can decide that. men desperately want to feel like they've found a unicorn. and some unicorns do exist in fact, but like everything else in life, Chad only
Massive cope. ZERO unicorns exist. Thinking otherwise is delusional cope. Are you forgetting about AWALT?

I'm already sexually attracted to most (healthy weight) foids anyway. What makes ONE so unique to get a crush and special feelings for? Why put one foid on a pedestal? It makes no fucking sense and is cucked as hell.

I bet he was paying her school fees and expected a big christmas present atleast value to the school fees

Your old man is a "sugar daddy"

Possibly. Though I phrased this wrong, this happened a while ago so she was out of high school and a surfer NEET. He’s still kind of alpha so I wouldn’t be shocked if he dumped her when she tried to make him pay for shit.

Omega larp

yeah I understand, it sounds retarded. I don’t care if you take me at my word, but I’ve been working up the courage to get an account here for years so I’ve got some highlights saved in my mind.

Massive cope. ZERO unicorns exist. Thinking otherwise is delusional cope. Are you forgetting about AWALT?

I'm already sexually attracted to most (healthy weight) foids anyway. What makes ONE so unique to get a crush and special feelings for? Why put one foid on a pedestal? It makes no fucking sense and is cucked as hell.
Crushes are uncontrollable tbh

one in a thousand have morals, look good and aren't basic bitches. it'd only be cope if I thought I could get one