Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My book is free from today until the end of the 29th

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
You can PM me for the Amazon link. Anyone who got my pdf can also find it in the "Parting Message" section near the end, between the last chapter and the copyright page, which are all linked in the table of contents.

whats it about?
do I need an amazon account for it?

whats it about?
do I need an amazon account for it?
It's about a royal family struggling to keep their piece of a fragmented feudal empire together through famine, familial infighting, and an outbreak of heresy.

If you want the free ebook, you will need an Amazon account. The paperback is way overpriced (I wish I could make it cheaper, sorry).

It's about a royal family struggling to keep their piece of a fragmented feudal empire together through famine, familial infighting, and an outbreak of heresy.

If you want the free ebook, you will need an Amazon account. The paperback is way overpriced (I wish I could make it cheaper, sorry).
available in german?

available in german?
Only English. It would need to be translated into German.

There might be a way to run it through an automatic translator, but that would result in shit-tier prose and possibly plot or character inconsistencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back