Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My bones are still small anyways plus it’s easy to say when you go to school and have some shit to do during the day.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

If i lost weight i would look like a 10yo. Fuck my life when im both starving and fat at the same time.

I just ripped major ass, mang

If i lost weight i would look like a 10yo. Fuck my life when im both starving and fat at the same time.
African starving child potbelly?

Still better to be healthy weight than to be fat.

African starving child potbelly?
I can only afford carbs, i feel hungry all the time because my body lacks the nutrients while i stay fat. I eat around 1k calories per day and im not losing any weight.

This man understands us fatcels. @LeFrenchCel @subhuman
Food is the cheapest and most easily available coping mechanism for having a shitty life. You don't see that many rich fat people in the US any more, they are the ones going to gyms, fitness clubs and yoga classes.

Most fat people in the US are poor people. They have little or no joys left in life after they pay their bills and have a few hundred bucks left for the entire month, so they splurge on cheap junk food like potato chips, chocolate, frozen pizzas and ice cream to get a small dopamine fix.

Telling these people to 'just stop eating' isn't going to fix the problem when their only other alternative of feeling any happiness after wageslaving 12 hours would be illegal drugs (too expensive) or committing crime to get more money (probably end up in prison and even more depressed).

The problem isn't these millions of poor people eating too much. It's that they cannot simply take vacations abroad, go water skiing in the Caribbean, snowboarding in Switzerland or even afford an imax movie ticket to get happy experiences. Most of them are stuck between their dead-end job and their home couch because they have no money for anything else no matter how frugally they live.

(I am 12% body fat myself, just wanted to provide another point of view)

I can only afford carbs, i feel hungry all the time because my body lacks the nutrients while i stay fat. I eat around 1k calories per day and im not losing any weight.
How much activity do you do? That is brootal.

A full wizard. You have my respect fellow eldercel, you have coped much longer than me.

But on a srs note, what do you eat usually?

A full wizard. You have my respect fellow eldercel, you have coped much longer than me.

But on a srs note, what do you eat usually?
bread, things i make from flour, potatoes, some vegetables. Since the russian ukraine war started prices doubled, some even tripled, while neetbux stayed the same.

bread, things i make from flour, potatoes, some vegetables. Since the russian ukraine war started prices doubled, some even tripled, while neetbux stayed the same.
No protein in your diet it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back