Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bone stats 1997 vs. 2020

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Yeah I'm an oldcel. I enrolled at university in 1997 aged 19. I wrote my stats down in a mountain bike magazine back in 1997. I still have that magazine today.

Then 1997/now 2020

Height 174cm/177cm
Neck 14/17"
Wrist 5.5/6.6
Chest 34/42"
Weight 57kg/83kg
Thigh 20.5/23"
Calf 14/16.5
Waist 27/36

damn those 3 cm :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

is that what awaits me as well? Losing more than a fucking inch is unacceptable for a turbomanlet like me :feelsbadman:

Seems like you still grew a little in length after 19, is this a case of delayed puberty.

But most of the increase in stats seems a result of bloatmaxxing. You gained almost 50% of your 19 yo bodymass and added 9 inches to your waist size.

Seems like you still grew a little in length after 19, is this a case of delayed puberty.

But most of the increase in stats seems a result of bloatmaxxing. You gained almost 50% of your 19 yo bodymass and added 9 inches to your waist size.

I was 71kg at 23 with he same waist size I had at 19.
damn those 3 cm :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

is that what awaits me as well? Losing more than a fucking inch is unacceptable for a turbomanlet like me :feelsbadman:

I gained 3cm of height after 19 not lose.
My bones got thicker after 19.

I was 71kg at 23 with he same waist size I had at 19.

My bones got thicker after 19.

It could actually be partly delayed puberty, with muscle mass growth and bone growth even after 19. But it's also fat, subcutaneous fat builds up all over the body, not only belly and waist. It's why fat people have 'cankles' for instance. It grows the size of wrists, ankles, biceps, chest etc - however it's the wrong sort of growth. This is why bodybuilders disregard any measurements made when not lean - bloated biceps are called fatceps.

It could actually be partly delayed puberty, with muscle mass growth and bone growth even after 19. But it's also fat, subcutaneous fat builds up all over the body, not only belly and waist. It's why fat people have 'cankles' for instance. It grows the size of wrists, ankles, biceps, chest etc - however it's the wrong sort of growth. This is why bodybuilders disregard any measurements made when not lean - bloated biceps are called fatceps.

I put on a lot of muscle free 19 without lifting a weight. Also didn't shave until 25.

Yeah I'm an oldcel. I enrolled at university in 1997 aged 19. I wrote my stats down in a mountain bike magazine back in 1997. I still have that magazine today.

Then 1997/now 2020

Height 174cm/177cm
Neck 14/17"
Wrist 5.5/6.6
Chest 34/42"
Weight 57kg/83kg
Thigh 20.5/23"
Calf 14/16.5
Waist 27/36
Magazinemogs me.

177cm is 5 foot 8. The same height as me (yet you say you are 5 foot 10 elsewhere? :feelsEhh:)

Speaking of bone structure do you know of any non evasive x-rays where you can prove stockiness is as a result of "large/big boned" "shoulder to waist ratio" rather than radioactive blasts in a hospital theatre?

They can do body composition tests, so why not x-ray tests?

177cm is 5 foot 8. The same height as me (yet you say you are 5 foot 10 elsewhere? :feelsEhh:)

Speaking of bone structure do you know of any non evasive x-rays where you can prove stockiness is as a result of "large/big boned" "shoulder to waist ratio" rather than radioactive blasts in a hospital theatre?

No it isn't. 5'10 is 178cm, so 177cm is 5'9.5.

I was a baby in 97

I lost about the same amount in 10 years, absolutely brutal. I must have osteoporosis along with a back compression at this point.

173cm is 5'8.
I lost about the same amount in 10 years, absolutely brutal. I must have osteoporosis along with a back compression at this point.

Shit man you need to get that checked. At the very youngest men shouldn't start losing height until their early 50's. My step father is 67 and has lost 1 inch since his prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back