Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My body is deteriorating

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
My constant fatigue is ruining my life. No matter how much I sleep, I still feel terrible. I slept for 16 hours last night, and yet I woke up feeling extremely exhausted. As soon as I woke up, my pelvis started hurting really badly. It felt like a burning sensation, and my arms, ribs, and knees were also in pain. This situation is getting really bad, and I need to see a doctor. However, my stupid anxiety won't let me. The bone pain in my arms was so severe that I nearly threw up. Then, I went down to my basement to use my computer, but the pain in my arms was so intense that I couldn't even move my mouse. On top of that, I'm experiencing intense fatigue. I eventually went back to sleep and woke up five hours later, but I'm still in pain and feeling sleepy. As I'm writing this, I think this might be the end of the line for me boyos :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.

Same.
Not only cannot not cope as easily now I need to sleep more :feelsbadman:

Do you exercise, eat healthy, and have a strict sleep schedule?

These things helped me dramatically.

Also a big one: don't eat before you go to bed. At least for 4 hours, if not longer.
Digestion puts your body in stress mode which will make your sleep not restful at all.

Alcohol is a no go, it fucks up your melatonin and your sleep won't be good.