Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My body is always in pain

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I dont know if I might have some sort of cancer or whatever, but legit always have these weird pains around my body. I'd say it's either the gay genetics I was given or fucking stress killing me day by day. This world never wants us to rest, tbh I have suspicion it's the stress destroying me because I notice everytime I see Chad succeeding with foids and life, I look at myself and see what a failure I am.

My back hurts because i sleep on a pullout bet on a couch and it has a big hump, like I'm sleeping on a rock. I need to remove this bed and get proper bed. Idk how i will get the couch of out my room.

This should be another Incel trait tbh. I have had chronic back and eye pain since my highschool days and it's been getting worse ever since, even normies that are 10-20 years older than me don't have to deal with as much pain as I do

Mine pain is only my mind

I can't even sleepmaxx and dreamcope because the constant pain in my neck wakes me up constantly throughout the night. I'm so tired but I can't even sleep.

I have numerous health issues that make every day agony.
I feel your pain bro, I got gastro problems to top it off JFL at life
This should be another Incel trait tbh. I have had chronic back and eye pain since my highschool days and it's been getting worse ever since, even normies that are 10-20 years older than me don't have to deal with as much pain as I do
Exactly older people are physically healthier than we are

Same. My health is not good.

Show yourself to doctor if you have not.

Yeah yeah.... I saw this earlier. I just am so tired of feeling it, that i sometimes can ignore it and it gets to be lesser.

Welcome to my world...

Actually. I'm so used to it that it feels normal. It's only if i pay attention to a specific part that i feel the pain.

It's like a dull roar. Like "white noise." Like a fan.

I dont know if I might have some sort of cancer or whatever, but legit always have these weird pains around my body. I'd say it's either the gay genetics I was given or fucking stress killing me day by day. This world never wants us to rest, tbh I have suspicion it's the stress destroying me because I notice everytime I see Chad succeeding with foids and life, I look at myself and see what a failure I am.
cold shower, Keto diet, yoga, meditation, floor sleep, no fap, OMAD, periods of fasting, will cure U

Too much LDAR
You need some weed

Do cold showers actually help?

Weed gives me crazy paranoia bro
Cold showers are god like. Cured me of anxiety. I soon will do daily icebaths instead. Cold therapy mogs hot by alot.