Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Body is already giving up

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
It seems like my body, my joints and bones are already giving up because if I move my arms or legs they make weird noises. Also my right arm hurts when I move him often.

Of course I'm going to a doctor soon, but I find this concerning.

I'm only 23. Also im like always tired, and im weak af.

Yeah, this is not good at all. You absolutely are making the right call by visiting a (((doctor))). :dafuckfeels:

effects of LDAR :shock:

It seems like my body, my joints and bones are already giving up because if I move my arms or legs they make weird noises.
You mean that your joints crack?

This is why those people who say just lift weight's bro are wrong, most people with incel genes aren't even capable of lifting weights without destroying their joints completely.

It seems like my body, my joints and bones are already giving up because if I move my arms or legs they make weird noises. Also my right arm hurts when I move him often.

Of course I'm going to a doctor soon, but I find this concerning.

I'm only 23. Also im like always tired, and im weak af.
creaky joints is usually a sign of estrogen deprivation, why dont u take high trt dose with no AI and see how you feel?

Many people have had corona without even knowing it.
One of the post-Covid symptoms is constant weakness and fatigue. I am not saying that this is the case with you, but it is possible.
Anyway, I know people who beat fatigue thanks to vitamin B-12.