Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My body is a cage

I don't know anyone who's free from mental struggles to a reasonable degree nowadays. Everyone seems to be struggling mentally to a major or minor degree.

I don't know anyone who's free from mental struggles to a reasonable degree nowadays. Everyone seems to be struggling mentally to a major or minor degree.
Well normies exxagerate theirs and its not really about how your mental health is but if you are still able to function in soyciety.
I am not able to function properly for example.
I desperately wish to escape my flesh prison. :feelsahh::feelsahh:
:feelsaww:

Well normies exxagerate theirs and its not really about how your mental health is but if you are still able to function in soyciety.
I am not able to function properly for example.
I know how you feel. I'd say I'm barely able to function. I have 0 resiliency due to all mental traumas in childhood and especially teenage years, everything makes me wanna quit/drop shit. I was never able to hold a job for more than 5 months.

Based. Movie that gave the low value male a face and voice even for a little bit, that showed the social injustice done to unprotected boys who grow up to be abandoned men. I always felt trapped inside of my mind and body, limited by small weak body and mentally ill low iq mind, im locked inside of my house for the last twenty years, i can leave but i have nowhere to be.

Our problems and mental struggles are not the same "problems" normies/chads/foids have.

Our problems and mental struggles are not the same "problems" normies/chads/foids have.
'Everyone has problems, inkel :foidSoy:. I recently struggled with uploading my pics on Instagram for example. I'm also depressed for life because only betas hit on me. I want someone like Chad to whom I lost my virginity at school :foidSoy:.'

'Everyone has problems, inkel :foidSoy:. I recently struggled with uploading my pics on Instagram for example. I'm also depressed for life because only betas hit on me. I want someone like Chad to whom I lost my virginity at school :foidSoy:.'
this is literally unironically how they think. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

oh man, we must be so fucking strong to live like this.

normies could not even stand for 1 week

Hang in there brocel