Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My blushing is out of control.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

White_red_3.jpg

My face will always turn red as fuck whenever I get nervous or embarrassed. The red covers my entire face and there is no way of hiding it.
If I'm near a girl that I like or talking to them my face will go bright red showing my feelings.
Or if I somehow get embarrassed I will go red and then the people that see me go red will bring up the fact that I'm going red, and that will make me go even redder.
In some if the worst cases of my blushing people have told me that I "look like a tomato"
I remember watching a bullshit YouTube hypnosis video that was supposed to stop me from blushing but it didn't do anything.
Any other blushcels here?

Im now interested in seeing you blush irl

idk man, I have a similar thing. My skin is just really sensitive. If my heart rate increases my face will go red.

autismax. don't make eye contact. speak politely and robotically.

Me too, man. Red like the rage that burns within. :feelscry:

One of the benefits from being a ethical, my face gets hot but it's not a prominent red.

That sounds interesting actually...

It's over for whites

Ethnics are immune to blushing
Just Be Black theory confirmed

Try MT2 and tanning combined with beta carotene and astaxanthin for skin (For my fellow pale-cels). You should also consider xannys or light alcohol to fight off anxiety.

I used to be like that years ago in school but I havent been in a really bad situation like that in a long long time.

red cheeks makes you more attractive

nope well once i was told but now i coudlnt care less, i need fucking tons of money and say cya to everyone and everything big time