Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My blunders at work

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

★★★★★
I had extra cover work in my cleaning job in some clinic and offered to do so (entirely volunteer not forced to)

However:

> I used the wrong kind of bucket when mopping (used the toilet mop in the kitchen)

> Used deodorant as a sanitizer

> Flushed paper towels down the toilet and blocking it

> Put a black bag in the wrong dumpster outside

> Forgot to clockout

> Turned up drenched by the rain and dirty, had to go home

tldr I am retarded and incompetent and I finally got reported to the supervisor today by a foid

Some old bitch also left a complaint about me because I tucked her desk chair under her desk

Sounds exactly like the retarded shit I do because of autism and adhd

It's funny when they think you are doing it on purpose but you are actually just retarded, happened to me too many times at different wageslaveries.

No haven for the genetic failures

You made life difficult for normfags, always a good thing in my books

Well the thing is, sometimes when you aren't exactly told what to do then blunders and mistakes happen. How are you supposed to know how to act when you've never been in that situation before.

IMO don't take it personally. There's a reason some of these jobs have an extremely high turnover rate and its not even necessarily because the pay is low or the job is "low status." Its because there's too much shit that you should know from day 1 that you simply don't and can't know and there's nobody to explain this stuff to you, but people will complain to you if you do something wrong.

there is no catharsis