Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My bluepilled morbidly obese progressive libcuck cousin has burnt out from work and is going to start seeing a therapist

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
My first post on here was actually about him, about whether I should blackpill him or not. Well... now I know for sure that he wouldn't be able to handle the truth. Work and health problems all piled up and apparently became too much for him. One of his clients at work recently flipped out at him saying he was a useless sack of shit or something, because he forgot to do something that was asked of him. I guess that broke the last straw. Welcome to the real world tho lmao...

He weighs like 400 lbs and every time he has tried dieting so far he never was able to lose any weight. Tbh he is not ugly in the face, but not attractive either. He is tall though, at least like 1.90m. Still KHHV at 28 - beats me im 24 khhv almost 25. However, he is emotionally extremely fragile, most definitely caused by him consuming so much soy and zionist propaganda that eventually also turned him into a libtardcuck. A few months ago on vacation my grandpa (based conservative) and I were arguing him regarding police brutality against blacks. He believes blacks are oppressed by whites jfl. At some point in the debate he got insanely upset when my grandpa said something, stood up and walked away angrily like a little bitch, throwing away his chair behind him jfl. Honestly I don't like to say it, but I'm afraid he might rope one day soon seeing how emotionally weak he is...

I remember we were talking one time whilst swimming about attractive people, and he agreed with me that attractive people lived on tutorial mode. Interestingly I think I heard a bit of resent in his voice as well when we talked...anyway... furthest I've ever come to discuss blackpill ideas with him. However after hearing this im quite positive now that blackpilling him would literally destroy him.

Waste of good height. Should've lost that weight many years ago , instead he went full soy , over for him

fatcels are always vocels and if he wasn't a fat fuck he could get laid at that height no problem so I can't say I feel bad for him.
Honestly he probably doesn't he need the blackpill tbh, just get him into lookingmaxxing shit and if he is into it he will lose weight and more then likely look fine at the end of it.

XD

Nigga what? Blacks are oppressed by whites where? In NL? He sounds like a faggot nigger and you should fearmonger about white genocide to him. That changes white opinions real quick when you show them white population graphs going down

Waste of good height. Should've lost that weight many years ago , instead he went full soy , over for him
this very unfortunate he became fatcel and ruined his potential

Your cousin's main problem is clearly his sedentary lifestyle that has led to obesity (which comes with low T), and what is therapy but a sedentary recourse that doesn't address the 400 pound elephant in the room? :lul:

Be that as it may, going to therapy is just a cultural meme that does not necessarily imply anything about the person who falls for it, except that they're disaffected. I take this as evidence for, rather than evidence against, his receptivity to your views, especially given that you've gauged bitterness in his sentiments (therapy is all about cultivating an irrationally positive emotionality despite your circumstances, so his bitterness indicates an incompatibility with therapy that you can exploit).

Last edited: