Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My bloodline ends with me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
My branch of the family is forfeit. My genes will die out with me as I am a failure and loser destined for the dustbin of genetic history. I am a manlet, ugly and can’t attract girls, autistic so I can’t communicate normally and refuse to make eye contact and have been called a freak by an IT member for having autism.

I was born and then I died. I have yet to be buried. I’m a walking corpse with no chance of procreation. I saw a thread today that said a woman got pregnant by having sex with a dead person. Even deceased Chad gets more pussy than me just by lying there dead. He doesn’t have to move or say anything, his looks and bones get him pussy while I rot and get nothing. Ironic.

I have no chance. How can I even compete? But it’s not even about the sex. Companionship would make me happy. But unfortunately I’m not entitled to that. I guess some people will never achieve happiness.

There are too many people in my country. I can’t compete with all of these good looking men. Looks have failed me, as has my personality. There’s no point in even trying. Even if personality did matter, I’d still lose because other people have better personalities than me. I’m naturally shy (hence my namesake) so I can’t be a talkative person with lots of hobbies. I was kind once but now my personality is garbage due to prolonged periods of isolation and self loathing. I have replaced that kindness with hatred and anger.

I’m not special or unique. I have no unique skills, physical features, heritage and ancestry, nothing about me stands out. Everything good about me has disappeared. I’m just a useless 21 year old slob with no hope or future.

Vent over. I don’t feel better. I feel nothing but sadness.

my peasant/farmer ancestry ends with me as well. it was a good run

My genes will die out with me as I am a failure and loser destined for the dustbin of genetic history.
very relatable :cryfeels:
over for us, bro

Just describes me.. Only thanks to corona-chan I can't even get fastfood copes. It truly is over. :worryfeels:

my peasant/farmer ancestry ends with me as well. it was a good run
I’m descended from some royalty which I’m happy about but it’s not enough. It won’t get me laid, it’s not unique enough because a lot of people have it and I don’t bear their surname so it’s over. I give up.

not having protruding bones is a good enough reason to commit suicide in this day and age

I’m descended from some royalty which I’m happy about but it’s not enough. It won’t get me laid, it’s not unique enough because a lot of people have it and I don’t bear their surname so it’s over. I give up.
in the end, all men from different background ended up in the same shithole we are in today. didnt matter whether or not you came from high status or low status, females have brought upon the circumstances we live in today

Even if I was a chad my bloodline would ends with me.

in the end, all men from different background ended up in the same shithole we are in today. didnt matter whether or not you came from high status or low status, females have brought upon the circumstances we live in today
We all end up dead. Our bloodlines all die out thanks to women.

Brutal blackpill to swallow tbh

I'm quite happy that my bloodline will end with me. It has ran it's luck for too long.

Fuck just think that millions of years of your ancestors meeting and fucking and making a family, and then continuing it on, and it ends for all of us because in 2012 a dating app was made that increased the levels of hypergamy 100000x fold. Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i dont mind, don't wanna bring subhuman children to this gay ass earth to suffer anyways, but not like I have a choice either way, but I guess having a family wouldn't be too bad if women weren't whores and only wanted chad, having a child can be a one of life's greatest gifts i suppose

GOD I HATE THE INVENTION OF THE PHONE SO MUCH FUCK FUCK FUCK

Tfw u realize is the end