Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Blizzard account got suspended

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
Probably I got reported for dying too much and an AI banned me. Fuck this shitty company.

Brootal. Over if you can't even cope and be good at vidya.

truecel trait: trash at vidya games

I'm close to losing my blizzard account because of "toxicity in the chat".
Already was suspended for 2 weeks.
They have an automated system where if people report you for toxicity in chat (doesn't matter if you actually were toxic or not) the system will automatically punish you and it does it very harshly.
I'm actually at a point were I have to refuse to communicate with my teammates out of fear of getting reported over nothing.

I'm close to losing my blizzard account because of "toxicity in the chat".
Already was suspended for 2 weeks.
They have an automated system where if people report you for toxicity in chat (doesn't matter if you actually were toxic or not) the system will automatically punish you and it does it very harshly.
I'm actually at a point were I have to refuse to communicate with my teammates out of fear of getting reported over nothing.
Players ask for mass reporting every game. You literally lose your account just for playing the game.

Players ask for mass reporting every game. You literally lose your account just for playing the game.
Deserved for playing shit nu-blizzard games. I'm playing Enlisted and can say nigger and fuck the kikes every match without getting banned.
Enlisted iQEzWrxXWR

Yes, if they are a premade group and they don't like how you play, they will just report you and the system will automatically punish you.
The system is broken and flawed.
But it's Activision Blizzard, they don't give a shit.

this reminds me of getting my thread deleted on the bnet forums for asking if e rizzing thots in GS is TOS (truecel trait btw)

also
truecel trait: trash at vidya games

Yes, if they are a premade group and they don't like how you play, they will just report you and the system will automatically punish you.
The system is broken and flawed.
But it's Activision Blizzard, they don't give a shit.
What Blizzard game do you play?

That's what I was playing. I was playing since overwatch 1 and they take all my progress away cause I got reported many times
Same. The system is messed up. Even when somebody else starts flaming you and you only defend yourself, you will still get reported and banned, it's insane.

If you need an account or even internet access to play a game, you don’t own the game.

Same. The system is messed up. Even when somebody else starts flaming you and you only defend yourself, you will still get reported and banned, it's insane.
I hope my account is banned for a week instead of forever