Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My blackpill story (share yours)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34875
  • Start date
Deleted member 34875

Deleted member 34875

Self-banned
-
Hello, i am going to tell you how i got blackpilled about my looks and high inhib.

When i was in highschool there was an event where 1-2 people per school are picked to represent their school in a competition (tests, really nerd stuff). I and one more guy from my school made it to state level, and we were roommates (its random what town its in). Kids from the whole country sleep in one hotel and the teachers accompanying you (from your school) turn a blind eye to kids hanging out, staying up late, drinking, smoking and stuff like that. Basically perfect opportunity to ascend.

On 2nd day me and my roommate were sitting and eating breakfast when 2 random girls (one cute other meh) joined us, asking if the table was free. When they sat we ate IN COMPLETE SILENCE. We were so autistic we didnt even introduce ourselves. Oh God this cringe is painful to type. When i saw how cringe it was i hurried eating and left. My roommate actually suggested that we ask them out for a drink in the evening (shitty balkan country, waiters dont care if youre 16) to make up for it. I discouraged him and we never saw them again.

The weekend after, i ended up going over the names of 50+ participants in her category to find the cute one. After a while, i found her ig and slid in her dms. I asked her if she wanted to go for a coffee. She asked how come i am asking her now and i told her that i wanted to fix the cringe impression i left during breakfast (paraphrasing a bit). She left me on read and blocked me after 10 minutes.

Then i realised that my roommate was probably the one they wanted. The blackpill is i always thought he was way uglier than me and more socially retarded. I guess not. I vowed to never have anything to do with women again because i am a embarassment. My plan now after highschool (and failed college) is to go to germany and work in construction until my useless body breaks.

I am over 20, basically just neeted after high school while failing college and doing shit student work. In my country wages are trash, especially for low skilled workers

You're giving up on life because of one bad incident? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: