Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My blackpill experience

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Being misogynist is a moral obligation
★★★★★
NOTE TO MODS - It isn't bragging of any kind, I just want to share my experience of foid being two faced
For context, I was in pretty good relations (friendzone I suppose) with my oneitis before that. I was having classes with her for about a year, when (I taught) she befriended me. I started thinking that she is interested in me. However, after my return from the vacations the group slightly changed, there was less foids and more boys in it. I started getting ignored by hER for some reason. One day, after I desperately tried to hold a conversation, she just looked at me with stare of disgust and said 'You're weird'. That was end of our interactions, since afterwards she actievely tried to avoid me. I didn't behave in other way than in previous year. I later tried to confess to her, by I was given short answers and ghosted shortly after. I wandered for long time about what did I wrong, what finally turned my eyes to blackpill.

Lesson learned attempting to befriend women. If they're attracted to you, it just flows.