Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My black pill book is one of the few things keeping me going

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
It started out as a joke essay I wanted to write for some people I knew who asked me my thoughts on women. But I really got into it and started writing more and more. At first I thought most people would mock me, but even the most liberal and blue pulled people took a look at my writing and told me as harsh as it sounded I really had a point.

Maybe I’ll share it here one day, but at the rate it’s going it’s less than halfway complete. This is one of the few things I look forward to working on each day,

Oh, fellow writer! Wish you luck.

I'd be very interested in reading that if you ever publish, my friend.

Post the best parts scattered around in ur threads. Name em' "the blackpill bible pt 1,2,3"

I will buy the final edition.

I would like to read it as soon as is complete as well. I planned to writte a book too but im very busy and i have almost no time to do it.

I think that, we all should try to trascend by creating thing that will survive us, liker books, filns songs etc. Otherwise our lives are a complete wast of time and nobody froms us will survive when we die. i wish the book im writting get famous andsurvive me so peopple remind my creations even after i die, the alternative is the police entring in my flat due to the report my neightbours did because of the awfull stink was getting out from my flat and founding my rotten corpse on the floor

Last edited:
If I saw a small preview of it and liked it, I would buy the final version for sure.