Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My bizarre story of a random Snapchat add today

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So this morning I saw a request from a Snapchat user called “Izzy” something. Idc so I accepted the request. Later on the day the user said “hi” while I was at work in the office and I said hi back and there was a conversation. This user talked in a bit of a feminine way and I assumed that “Izzy” is short for Isabella.

This user then said it was coming to the city and I said cool, I work in the city and then asked if it could meet up. I was like sure, I’m an incel, what’s the harm? The user then sent showed a snap to show how it looked like and it turns out it was a guy. I was a little disappointed it wasn’t a foid but nothing wrong with making new friends.

The user then said he was gay. I told him I’m not gay but I’m fine with still hanging out. He then sent me pictures of him wearing foid clothes. I was definitely weirded out now and he could tell I think cause he still asked if I was fine with meeting. I was thinking he travelled all this way to the city, the least I could do is have a quick chat with him during a break at work.

He arrived outside my building and he was in school uniform, turns out it was his last day of high school and he came to the city to relax. I had a chat with him about general things like high school, career, what you can do in the city and movies and then I went back upstairs.

He was messaging me afterwards and even when I got home. I was watching something on tv and didn’t reply to him for like 20 minutes and then I checked my phone and then I saw he blocked me JFL. So I don’t have the pic of him in foid clothes, otherwise I would have posted it.

You might not find this tale interesting but I found it utterly bizarre. Did he post the picture of him in foid clothes so that I would be attracted to him? Idk how faggots work.

"Thou that cannot get pussy must find solitude in bussy"- @Fat Link

So this morning I saw a request from a Snapchat user called “Izzy” something. Idc so I accepted the request. Later on the day the user said “hi” while I was at work in the office and I said hi back and there was a conversation. This user talked in a bit of a feminine way and I assumed that “Izzy” is short for Isabella.

This user then said it was coming to the city and I said cool, I work in the city and then asked if it could meet up. I was like sure, I’m an incel, what’s the harm? The user then sent showed a snap to show how it looked like and it turns out it was a guy. I was a little disappointed it wasn’t a foid but nothing wrong with making new friends.

The user then said he was gay. I told him I’m not gay but I’m fine with still hanging out. He then sent me pictures of him wearing foid clothes. I was definitely weirded out now and he could tell I think cause he still asked if I was fine with meeting. I was thinking he travelled all this way to the city, the least I could do is have a quick chat with him during a break at work.

He arrived outside my building and he was in school uniform, turns out it was his last day of high school and he came to the city to relax. I had a chat with him about general things like high school, career, what you can do in the city and movies and then I went back upstairs.

He was messaging me afterwards and even when I got home. I was watching something on tv and didn’t reply to him for like 20 minutes and then I checked my phone and then I saw he blocked me JFL. So I don’t have the pic of him in foid clothes, otherwise I would have posted it.

You might not find this tale interesting but I found it utterly bizarre. Did he post the picture of him in foid clothes so that I would be attracted to him? Idk how faggots work.
What happened to the autist Stacy

I would have blocked as soon as he say he was a gay fag. These people are extremely strange and got severe mental issues.

What happened to the autist Stacy
Still talking to her but she is having a bit of a mental episode, had a panic attack while driving and had a car crash so has no car

You were fine hanging out with the gay guy wanting to fuck your asshole?

I would have blocked as soon as he say he was a gay fag. These people are extremely strange and got severe mental issues.
I guess I learned my mistake, my weakness is that I trust others too much

I got an email that some random THOT added my inactive snapchat account. Is it worth to snapchatmaxxx? i think it will end up with the thots blocking after seeing my face.

I got an email that some random THOT added my inactive snapchat account. Is it worth to snapchatmaxxx? i think it will end up with the thots blocking after seeing my face.
It’s worth trying but chances are the thot is a scammer or won’t respond