Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My birthday was yesterday and i couldn't have a good time with my brothers

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
fuck whoever did the ddos attack. you will never take the inceldom out of us you fucking cuck.

Apart from the ddos i had a decent day,thank god. i had some fried chicken and watched a movie with my mother which is something i haven't done in a long time.Sucks that i couldn't spend time with my brothers,but oh well, god is just and punishment is only a matter of when ,not if.

If you all don't mind,pray some haily marys for me.i have been more depressed then usual.

praying for you brocel get better :cryfeels:

I got permabanned on my birthday, what a great present:fuk:
i don't know what you did,but as long you aren't a fakecel,we will always be part of the same community brocel.Even if all forums died we are still incels.

praying for you brocel get better :cryfeels:
I will bro, God bless you.
i am trying my best to do something for our lord,but often life snaps your energy away.I have gone a long away from before i started to believe in him(heck i remember staying 6 months in bed over something as petty as quasimodo disney movie),but i still fail massively.

"Happy" birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back