Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My birthday is next month. I'm fucked

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Shit. I'm obviously not going out partying with my friends. My family has tradition to celebrate birthdays with family.But I don't want to be with my shit step family. I don't even want to see their faces.

Why does every shitty thing has to happen to me?

incel trait: never being able to enjoy your birthday

Only New Years Eve is worse...

I will come see you. Just need your location pls

Yeah, man birthsday is the most depressing day in entire year, how old are you? Ill have birthsaday next month too

I don't celebrate birthdays or anything else for that matter.

my family forgot my last birthday

How many cute teen girls invited?

I will come see you. Just need your location pls
You will have to do better if you want to dox me
Yeah, man birthsday is the most depressing day in entire year, how old are you? Ill have birthsaday next month too
18. Next month 19. I don't want to be 19 :feelsbadman:. Why does time go so fast.
my family forgot my last birthday
Damn. Brutal.
How many cute teen girls invited?

My family has tradition to celebrate birthdays with family.But I don't want to be with my shit step family. I don't even want to see their faces.

Why don't you just tell them exactly that ?

Be yourself and speak your mind.

I mean, I suppose you can be diplomatic. You don't have to tell them you hate them or anything. Tell them you don't think you an them are close enough to justify celebrating your birthday with them. Or tell them you don't care about your birthday anyway, that birthday parties are for kids, and so on.

Don't celebrate with the family if you don't want to. I used to hate it. Made me feel like even more of a loser. Now my birthday is just like any other forgettable day.

Why don't you just tell them exactly that ?

Be yourself and speak your mind.
I have already said to my step mother I don't want to see her face. She apologized for treating me like shit and pushing me into depression, like a sorry compares to how much see hurt me.

I hate her. I will make sure she rots in her old age as a revenge.

brutal birthday pill

Happy birthday in advance