Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My biggest wish is also one of my biggest disappointments - to find something I'm really interested in, and to make a living out of it

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Words could not describe how fantastic it would be for me to find such a thing. I've wasted countless hours pondering this, browsing the internet and doing various things just to find such a thing.

I couldn't even find an interest, let alone something that could make me money. And hey, I could forego the making money part, but the finding an activity that interests me part has also been a failure.

So, apparently, all I like in this life is all I've done since I was a child. Lay in bed with my laptop, vegetating and literally not doing shit.

LDAR is what we do when we die so we’re just getting good practice. :p

Proffessional LDARer

it's harder than you think to win and make an impact, many markets have gotten a lot worse in just the recent years, freelance work, creative fields like music and indie games...startups... the IQ level that you need to get anywhere is only getting higher and higher. so many get fucking destroyed, like me, because they think a basic 120 IQ or so and stubbornness is enough to bring large projects to fruition in a reasonable amount of time..
here's a hint....it isn't...you get bogged down for years and hate yourself for not making better progress, and barely enjoy it when you actually finish something
not trying to discourage you but the path to greatness is so long that you wouldn't even believe it, and the modern world is doing just about everything possible to make it harder.

it's harder than you think to win and make an impact, many markets have gotten a lot worse in just the recent years, freelance work, creative fields like music and indie games...startups... the IQ level that you need to get anywhere is only getting higher and higher. so many get fucking destroyed, like me, because they think a basic 120 IQ or so and stubbornness is enough to bring large projects to fruition in a reasonable amount of time..
here's a hint....it isn't...you get bogged down for years and hate yourself for not making better progress, and barely enjoy it when you actually finish something
not trying to discourage you but the path to greatness is so long that you wouldn't even believe it, and the modern world is doing just about everything possible to make it harder.
It's weird how easy it was in the past to "succeed". Well, that's not entirely true, it was actually even harder back then because you were bogged down by all the trivial shit that was more urgent back then, but things were in a way more relaxed and simple. Even in a highly advanced field, it feels like nowadays a god damn post-graduate student has to work more than internationally renowned scientists did in the past.

No fucking kidding. I probably have the skill to ship some app. And even if I had the time it takes considerable willpower to do it. Even overcoming all those hurdles you end up in sea of clones of your app of some other dudes hoping to make it.
This shouldn't discourage me from trying, but on the other hand being realistic is the only way forward

It's weird how easy it was in the past to "succeed". Well, that's not entirely true, it was actually even harder back then because you were bogged down by all the trivial shit that was more urgent back then, but things were in a way more relaxed and simple. Even in a highly advanced field, it feels like nowadays a god damn post-graduate student has to work more than internationally renowned scientists did in the past.
people have been doing this for WAY TOO FUCKING LONG lol, trying to cope and dig themselves out of their hole by doing their best to be brilliant and hardworking... it's created a tremendous competition.

No fucking kidding. I probably have the skill to ship some app. And even if I had the time it takes considerable willpower to do it. Even overcoming all those hurdles you end up in sea of clones of your app of some other dudes hoping to make it.
This shouldn't discourage me from trying, but on the other hand being realistic is the only way forward
yeah, this is why we need to just get the small stuff out of the way because the road to achievement is long as fuck and getting longer.