Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My biggest secret

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
My pebis is 2.61 inches hard, soft is less than an inch (it would be too emotionally painful to measure it soft).

It kinda looks like a party hat with the ball on top. I have a baby penis and it is making me contemplate suicide daily. I wish I was never born...

Dickpill sounds brutal asf.

Just fist these whores :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Brutal. There's no mewing for your dick size. Jelqing is a meme.

Very brutal, are you fatcel? And have you considered surgery?

soys and toilets on reddit: "just use your tongue and fingers brah!!!" "my ex was 2 inches and made me squirt and moan easily!!"
:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

Very brutal, are you fatcel? And have you considered surgery?
Yes I'm a fatcel but I have no fat on the flesh by my weiner. Surgery won't do anything because I'm never going to be able to use it...

Similar for me too but on top of that I have phimosis (can't retract foreskin, I've never even seen my penis head) :feelsrope:

Similar for me too but on top of that I have phimosis (can't retract foreskin, I've never even seen my penis head) :feelsrope:
At least they didn't mutilate your penis :cryfeels:

fr or are u trolling?

God is oh so loving

At least they didn't mutilate your penis :cryfeels:
In my case the circumcision is necessary, it's the only cure as far as I know.

But I suppose as a spite to the Jews, I'm happy that I still have my foreskin, even if it is super glued shut :cryfeels:

I sit while pissing if I don't I just piss onto my balls
how do u jerk off to cammy? do u feel any pleasure? does it get completely hard? do u have to employ a secret technique when fapping? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

how do u jerk off to cammy? do u feel any pleasure? does it get completely hard? do u have to employ a secret technique when fapping? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
I use an electric toothbrush handle on the tip, it gets mostly hard.

Terribly sorry to hear that. At least you're not stuck in a limbo like so many normies where you wonder if you might be average or something. You know what you have and you know your lot in (sex) life. I hope you'll find pleasurable channels for your sexuality still.

You're truecel based off that alone. Life isn't fair

My pebis is 2.61 inches hard, soft is less than an inch (it would be too emotionally painful to measure it soft).

It kinda looks like a party hat with the ball on top. I have a baby penis and it is making me contemplate suicide daily. I wish I was never born...
go for penile extenders