Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My biggest regret

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
Today while I was arranging the plates this huge boobs Haitian told me to take four plates for her while I was handing them to her ,the back of my left hand felt her huge boobs .I wish I could remove her clothes and touch her massive boobs.

There's this black girl at the cashier. I wish I could titfuck her ,and grab her big ass . I am so shocked when I knew she was 17. Girls in USA are so developed.

Yesterday I started at this huge boob black woman so much (even though her husband was there) She almost caught me. I gave up after that.

The past Saturday after we watched the funeral of my uncle on YouTube,my cousin gave everyone hug. It was lifefuel to feel her huge balloons. They're so fucking big.
Tldr when she's wearing seatbelt, it's like she's hanging herself.

My biggest regret is I didn't fuck a Haitian woman. In my analysis I found out 80% of them have huge boobs and 90% have huge ass. I would never forget the times I gropped some ass in crowded public places.
@Left4DeadDarkie

Last edited:
Today while I was arranging the plates this huge boobs Haitian told me to take four plates for her while I was handing them to her ,the back of my left hand felt her huge boobs .I wish I could remove her clothes and touch her massive boobs.

There's this black girl at the cashier. I wish I could titfuck her ,and grab her big ass . I am so shocked when I knew she was 17. Girls in USA are so developed.

Yesterday I started at this huge boob black woman so much (even though her husband was there) She almost caught me. I gave up after that.

My biggest regret is I didn't fuck a Haitian woman. In my analysis I found out 80% of them have huge boobs and 90% have huge ass. I would never forget the times I gropped some ass in crowded public places.
@Left4DeadDarkie
You wouldn't happen to be Indian, would you? This whole rant stinks of curry.

Big boobies huh bro! They are soft and luscious. Seductive as they bounce around when the sexy girls walk around with them. I need some big titties :ahegao:

Big boobies huh bro! They are soft and luscious. Seductive as they bounce around when the sexy girls walk around with them. I need some big titties :ahegao:
In my opinion white boob are not firm .